PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

PsychoNavigator is on a distinguished road
PsychoNavigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:09 PM   #93
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Black people: The other other OTHER white meat.

Quote:
An Australian publisher is reprinting 7,000 cookbooks over a recipe for pasta with "salt and freshly ground black people." Penguin Group Australia's head of publishing, Bob Sessions, acknowledged the proofreader for the Pasta Bible should have picked up the error, but called it nothing more than a "silly mistake."

The "Pasta Bible" recipe for spelt tagliatelle with sardines and prosciutto was supposed to call for black pepper.

"We're mortified that this has become an issue of any kind and why anyone would be offended, we don't know," he told The Sydney Morning Herald for a story printed Saturday.
Spicy Asian People Source
Old 04-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #94
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Old 04-23-2010, 08:45 AM   #95
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Old 04-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #96
SlayerDeath93
Hooters on Mars

SlayerDeath93 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoNavigator View Post
Awww man, to this day I'm stiil ashamed at the fact i used to be a major ICP fan.....
I only like 1 song by them now, but still goddamn they suck (in my opinion).
Oh here is one for Ziltoid fans...

Shit's hilarious while on some green...
SlayerDeath93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:40 AM   #97
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

You should be ashamed. I'd never admit to something that bad...

I think the worst part is the whole juggalo=family bullshit. If there was no money to be made off of these pathetic morons, they wouldn't be there raking it in.

And the worst part... (I knew this was coming when they revealed the secret of the dark carnival on the lasty track of the shangri-la album, and no it wasn't mine, my retarded neighbor is the Insatiable Cocksucker Posse fan) When they started in on this religious shit, it's supposed to separate the posers from the true fans, problem is the true fans are posers too.

Anymore, and I'm reaching pretty far here, if I were a Juggalo fag, I'd have to start looking hard at this miracles bullshit, because the paints not doing a good job of hiding the lies in their eyes these days. Singing about miracles to CGI images of nature and riding rocketship observatories into space while dancing like a couple fucking retarded albino p'diddys seems to conjure images of science and technology, not miracles.

If they wanna sing about miracles and appear legit, they should be rapping about the fact that they aren't 40 years old and living with their fucking mother. Now that's a fucking miracle to look up in the skies and ponder.

Stupid fucking faggots.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #98
SlayerDeath93
Hooters on Mars

Quote:
You should be ashamed. I'd never admit to something that bad...
I think the worst part is the whole juggalo=family bullshit. If there was no money to be made off of these pathetic morons, they wouldn't be there raking it in.

And the worst part... (I knew this was coming when they revealed the secret of the dark carnival on the lasty track of the shangri-la album, and no it wasn't mine, my retarded neighbor is the Insatiable Cocksucker Posse fan) When they started in on this religious shit, it's supposed to separate the posers from the true fans, problem is the true fans are posers too.

Anymore, and I'm reaching pretty far here, if I were a Juggalo fag, I'd have to start looking hard at this miracles bullshit, because the paints not doing a good job of hiding the lies in their eyes these days. Singing about miracles to CGI images of nature and riding rocketship observatories into space while dancing like a couple fucking retarded albino p'diddys seems to conjure images of science and technology, not miracles.

If they wanna sing about miracles and appear legit, they should be rapping about the fact that they aren't 40 years old and living with their fucking mother. Now that's a fucking miracle to look up in the skies and ponder.

Stupid fucking faggots.
lol I said I am ashamed. I only like one song by them because that song is a bit catchy. That, and my sister jams it out a LOT. I was only a fan (not a juggafag) back around 6 to the middle of 7th grade, before I got into stuff like Sepultura and Keator. But whats done has been done....

Sory if I pissed anyone off about my past.

I agree with the juggalo bullshit, people like that at school think they are in the most dangerouse gang in the school. They think they are the shit. The funny thing is when you stand up to their shit-talking, they just threaten you with their "hatchets" and try to get the whole "family" on youand walk away. Stupid motherfuckers if you ask me.....treating "horrorcore" as a family cult.

But note, I wasn't part of that "family" I was just some good kid studying and reading. Don't give a shit about gangs, and sure as hell didn't "swing a hatchet".

But enough of thas bullshit. If you live in the state of Georgia, did you get a weird mail message about some group of lawyers going against this new "law" that we might have to buy insurance and if we do, some of the insurance payments is going to abortion or some shit?
In my belief, when I do have the ability to buy a different insurance plan (I don't know if I can or not, I'm 17), I'm getting the one I know I'm safe with. I really don't give a flying fuck on what the government says about this "law".
Old 04-24-2010, 07:52 PM   #99
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Ah man, I wasn't taking a swing at your past, don't read that far into it.

Just venting with some generalized vitriol about the stupidity of these fuckers.

Willing to bet that shit your reading has to do with propaganda against U.H.C. and anything a black democrat in office might do.

I've been living in Australia for the last 16 months almost to the day. They have U.H.C. and I'm getting help, and I'm not even on a full spousal visa yet. I've had to go to a doctor because an old scar on my ankle split open, and for the last two months I've been going twice a week to get the banadages redone, I've had a full range of blood and urine tests, meetings with dietician to address diabetes and weight loss, sleep studies, the whole works. You know how much I have paid for it? $35 one time. I have to pay for my meds, but even those are cheap never more than $25.

Listen to me when I tell you that the republicunts are trying to scare you with this health care thing. They tell you, "oh the government will be in your records, they'll know everything about you." Guess what, they already do. Been that way for years. The other argument they give you is "you don't want government making your medical decisions for you" when as it stands, doctors are prevented from making the medical choices for you because the HMOs and PPOs and don't want to pay for it.

HMOs and PPOs don't care about their customers, they care about their customers money, and they'll do everything possible to use it as little as possible on their customer's well being.

Nearly every politician that voted against U.H.C. gets their pockets lined with a lot of the insurance companies and they scrambling over this one because the know they stand to lose the most.

U.H.C. is a good thing, I'm looking at it working well in another country. The US is lowest on the totem pole of the top economically developed countries when it comes to taking care of their citizens, ranking in at the 40th, IIRC.

I don't trust the government, but I trust the politicians bought out by the insurance companies even less.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:35 PM   #100
Caninus Crew
Buster Bluth

Caninus Crew is on a distinguished road
Don't know how many of you are Angry Video Game Nerd fans, but I love him.
Here's his kickass theme song:

Here's my favorite cover of it, a thrash metal AVGN theme. Awesome.
Caninus Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:39 AM   #101
SlayerDeath93
Hooters on Mars

Quote:
Ah man, I wasn't taking a swing at your past, don't read that far into it.

Just venting with some generalized vitriol about the stupidity of these fuckers.

Willing to bet that shit your reading has to do with propaganda against U.H.C. and anything a black democrat in office might do.

I've been living in Australia for the last 16 months almost to the day. They have U.H.C. and I'm getting help, and I'm not even on a full spousal visa yet. I've had to go to a doctor because an old scar on my ankle split open, and for the last two months I've been going twice a week to get the banadages redone, I've had a full range of blood and urine tests, meetings with dietician to address diabetes and weight loss, sleep studies, the whole works. You know how much I have paid for it? $35 one time. I have to pay for my meds, but even those are cheap never more than $25.

Listen to me when I tell you that the republicunts are trying to scare you with this health care thing. They tell you, "oh the government will be in your records, they'll know everything about you." Guess what, they already do. Been that way for years. The other argument they give you is "you don't want government making your medical decisions for you" when as it stands, doctors are prevented from making the medical choices for you because the HMOs and PPOs and don't want to pay for it.

HMOs and PPOs don't care about their customers, they care about their customers money, and they'll do everything possible to use it as little as possible on their customer's well being.

Nearly every politician that voted against U.H.C. gets their pockets lined with a lot of the insurance companies and they scrambling over this one because the know they stand to lose the most.

U.H.C. is a good thing, I'm looking at it working well in another country. The US is lowest on the totem pole of the top economically developed countries when it comes to taking care of their citizens, ranking in at the 40th, IIRC.

I don't trust the government, but I trust the politicians bought out by the insurance companies even less.
You pay a low amount of money for all the tests, counseling and shit? Goddamn you, you luck cunt. Hahah. Even though I have Peachcare Insurance paying a majority amount for my doctor visits, I peek at the bills sometimes and holy mother of Optimus Prime, $241 for a checkup. Also, due to my "great" luck, I have to pay $70 while Peachcare covers the rest. Damn it, the government is going to suck the lower middle-low class dry.

Now the whole "The government should decide your health choices!" or whatever, is almost exactly what they said. The "League of Lawyers" or whatever its called, *breathes* added some right-wing, conservative bullshit by saying how abortion is immoral and against God. Now, I'm a dude that doesn't give a shit about religion, I live in a house full of far right-wing Christians and hell, they are pissed about the "League" putting Bible quotes in the letter. Why are we pissed? Because religion and politics shouldn't be ANYWHERE near each other.

Sorry about venting like that. It's just that politics and religion put together REALLY pisses me off.

I have a question though.....

PsychoNavigator, how the hell do you know all of this? School? Books? INTERNET???? Other than that question, we seem to have the same mindset on this "Health Care Bill" war that has been going around.

P.S.: The reason I strongly said "INTERNET" is because I learn from experiance, you can barely trust a single statement or "fact" issued a website, and I'm not saying just Wikipedia. Every website in the Webz can say anything and call it a fact. The sad part is that 98% of people around the world believe EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. WORD that is printed on those billions of pieces of binary code.

P.S.S: Sorry for the pissy talking, some personal shit has happened and I don't mean to take it out on you guys, but if some of you are offended at what I said, I also apologize.

Last edited by SlayerDeath93; 04-25-2010 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Had to add some more words and had some spelling issues
Old 04-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #102
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerDeath93 View Post
You pay a low amount of money for all the tests, counseling and shit? Goddamn you, you luck cunt. Hahah. Even though I have Peachcare Insurance paying a majority amount for my doctor visits, I peek at the bills sometimes and holy mother of Optimus Prime, $241 for a checkup. Also, due to my "great" luck, I have to pay $70 while Peachcare covers the rest. Damn it, the government is going to suck the lower middle-low class dry.
It's not luck, man. It's being in a country where the government has a better grasp of taking care of their citizens. Granted, I'm not yet one in the full sense myself, so in that aspect, I consider myself to be very lucky. In the US, I would have fallen through the cracks, not being able to afford insurance. And if I had, pretty much everything I wanted to address likely would have been knocked back by some accountant citing pre-existing conditions.

Quote:
Now the whole "The government should decide your health choices!" or whatever, is almost exactly what they said. The "League of Lawyers" or whatever its called, *breathes* added some right-wing, conservative bullshit by saying how abortion is immoral and against God. Now, I'm a dude that doesn't give a shit about religion, I live in a house full of far right-wing Christians and hell, they are pissed about the "League" putting Bible quotes in the letter. Why are we pissed? Because religion and politics shouldn't be ANYWHERE near each other.

Sorry about venting like that. It's just that politics and religion put together REALLY pisses me off.
You should get angry. Here's what it comes down to though. No part of government is immune to easy money or religion. Both sides will lie to you, tell you what you want to hear while they fuck you in the ass.

What I enjoy most of late is seeing all these anti-gay christian conservatives getting busted for well... being gay. The biggest homophobics in politics are turning out to be the ones blowing dudes in a public restroom or getting dui's leaving a gay bar.

Quote:
I have a question though.....

PsychoNavigator, how the hell do you know all of this? School? Books? INTERNET???? Other than that question, we seem to have the same mindset on this "Health Care Bill" war that has been going around.

P.S.: The reason I strongly said "INTERNET" is because I learn from experiance, you can barely trust a single statement or "fact" issued a website, and I'm not saying just Wikipedia. Every website in the Webz can say anything and call it a fact. The sad part is that 98% of people around the world believe EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. WORD that is printed on those billions of pieces of binary code.

P.S.S: Sorry for the pissy talking, some personal shit has happened and I don't mean to take it out on you guys, but if some of you are offended at what I said, I also apologize.
Every person that makes a statement on line is voting with their voice, and trying to convince you of the same. All you can do is read it all, even what you don't agree with or understand, and listen to people when they talk. Pretty soon everything they say wither makes sense or it doesn't. Give a man enough rope and pretty soon they manage to hang themselves with it.

Far as I go, I read a lot online. A lot. I get a lot of news by scouring sites like Reddit and Digg. You'll find that you tend to see a more liberal slant than republicunt. If you ever decide you want a real perspective of what going on in the world I highly recommend visiting Al Jazeera. They have the most neutral record of reporting I've ever seen.

Also there's a lot of documentaries out there that explain a lot of things. Capitalism: A Love Story, the Zeitgeist videos, even ones like Food, Inc. Get an understanding of what's going on in our world. Remember every piece of media out there is designed and put forward to affect your opinion and take that into consideration when you consume that information.

Right wing christians have long tried to infuse religion into politics. It's a shrewd move, and it leads the followers to murmur "for the greater good" to every bill introduced. It's working and it will for along time. Like the saying goes, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

The sad thing is that will you have to accept that you will not be able to influence these people listen with an open mind. If Rush or Glenn Beck says so, you might as well accept that it was written in the bible, because they did. Religion itself is an archaic form of man-made politics guised as something greater.

You've every right to get pissed off. You should be. The government is ruining what America's supposed to be known for. Honestly, it's been going down since the banks got control of our government since the Federal Reserve was created. Capitalism has fucked our country. It's not to say that other places like Australia is better, but in some ways, yes... it's better.

Okay, I know this is the random shit thread, but it's gone into politics which is a very controversial footing, as many may feel the desire to argue it, but feel they should have to, and especially not here at a music forum, so we'll get off of that. If you want to discuss it, lots of places for it. PM me, even. But now let's take it back to the mundane, retarded, and just general lols and wtfs.

Okay, moar stupids.

Old 04-27-2010, 03:20 AM   #103
malacoda
Fogdiver

malacoda is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Megan Fox is fucking trailer trash gone lucky.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Now, for randomness:

malacoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:58 AM   #104
Mr C Blower
ROMPIPALLE

Mr C Blower is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by malacoda View Post
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks this.
I can't stand that bitch either!!!
Mr C Blower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:25 AM   #105
Popegina
Lactation Consultant

Popegina will become famous soon enough
Hell yeah I just left an epic skid mark on the toilet at work right after the janitor finished cleaning it. Hopefully it stays there all day.
Popegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:20 AM   #106
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroleprechaun View Post
Hell yeah I just left an epic skid mark on the toilet at work right after the janitor finished cleaning it. Hopefully it stays there all day.
I think you took the title of this thread a bit too literally, but still... Nice! People will be thinking of you all day.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #107
Caninus Crew
Buster Bluth

http://www.totalprosports.com/2010/0...ing-than-this/

I love to see bullfighters get fucked up. I hope each and every one of them experiences death by goring.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #108
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caninus Crew View Post
http://www.totalprosports.com/2010/0...ing-than-this/

I love to see bullfighters get fucked up. I hope each and every one of them experiences death by goring.
Oh hell yeah, saw this yesterday, what a beautiful fucking shot.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:45 AM   #109
Nev

Nev is on a distinguished road
haha fucking awesome
Nev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:11 PM   #110
muertoenvida

muertoenvida is on a distinguished road
Poser Slipknot bassist is dead. Some good news at last!
muertoenvida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 12:13 AM   #111
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by muertoenvida View Post
Poser Slipknot bassist is dead. Some good news at last!
I'm not a slipknot fan by any means but I think that celebrating the death of someone who plays in a band that you don't care for is a pretty asshole move.

The guy is more than the bassist for slipknot. He's a husband, a father-to-be, a son, and who knows what else. He's the same as a soldier fighting a war we have no business in, he's the same as any one of your family members around you.

How would you feel to people shitting on someone you love, someone taken from you so unexpectedly? Even if they were responsible for founding Slipknot, is their sin so great that he deserves to die? Really?

I love the mentality amongst people like here in the forums, they think that because the bands they listen to, it makes them superior somehow. They scoff at bands like Slipknot and a million others out there, and gloat over tragedies like this. It's a loss in the march to bring forth music. We may not like it, but it's not like we've been wronged by its' presence. Simple fact of the matter is that everyone's favorite band sucks, no matter who they are, what genre they reside. THEY FUCKING SUCK. Argue that fact with me, because I can go anywhere and find a set of people that will reinforce that assertion and they will do so with as equal of a conviction as you will hold in regards to what their favorite artist is.

What we constitute as music, talent, and art is entirely subjective. What we constitute as to living flesh and blood, is another story. His death is a loss to a lot of people. His death matters. Maybe not to you, but was his time on earth so fucking detrimental to your well-being that you have to fucking shit on his friends and family by triumphing over his death?

Or are you just another sheep bleating like the rest of your musically-elite brethren?

I can't say that I'm torn up by his death, because I'm not. I feel for his family, and it's a tragedy, and I feel for his fellow soldiers in Slipknot. It's the same as Decapitated losing Vitek, Disgorge losing Ben, and countless others. A loss is a loss. These people filled our ears with music, and regardless of whether we liked it or not, they gave it everything they had, and for as long as they could.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:27 AM   #112
Caninus Crew
Buster Bluth

Well said Psycho. The Slipknot album with sic and wait and bleed was one of the first metal albums I listened to when I was 12 or so. I definitely grew away from the band, I hate pretty much everything they did after Iowa. But he's still a human who is leaving behind a family. There are some people in this world who I truly do think would be better off dead. But I would never think that about a musician just because I don't like his music.

Anyway, I don't really feel like I'm adding much to your post, so I'll just say 'well done' and that I wholeheartedly agree with you.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:09 PM   #113
muertoenvida

muertoenvida is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I'm not a slipknot fan by any means but I think that celebrating the death of someone who plays in a band that you don't care for is a pretty asshole move.

The guy is more than the bassist for slipknot. He's a husband, a father-to-be, a son, and who knows what else. He's the same as a soldier fighting a war we have no business in, he's the same as any one of your family members around you.

How would you feel to people shitting on someone you love, someone taken from you so unexpectedly? Even if they were responsible for founding Slipknot, is their sin so great that he deserves to die? Really?

I love the mentality amongst people like here in the forums, they think that because the bands they listen to, it makes them superior somehow. They scoff at bands like Slipknot and a million others out there, and gloat over tragedies like this. It's a loss in the march to bring forth music. We may not like it, but it's not like we've been wronged by its' presence. Simple fact of the matter is that everyone's favorite band sucks, no matter who they are, what genre they reside. THEY FUCKING SUCK. Argue that fact with me, because I can go anywhere and find a set of people that will reinforce that assertion and they will do so with as equal of a conviction as you will hold in regards to what their favorite artist is.

What we constitute as music, talent, and art is entirely subjective. What we constitute as to living flesh and blood, is another story. His death is a loss to a lot of people. His death matters. Maybe not to you, but was his time on earth so fucking detrimental to your well-being that you have to fucking shit on his friends and family by triumphing over his death?

Or are you just another sheep bleating like the rest of your musically-elite brethren?

I can't say that I'm torn up by his death, because I'm not. I feel for his family, and it's a tragedy, and I feel for his fellow soldiers in Slipknot. It's the same as Decapitated losing Vitek, Disgorge losing Ben, and countless others. A loss is a loss. These people filled our ears with music, and regardless of whether we liked it or not, they gave it everything they had, and for as long as they could.
Know what? I'm free to say this or that, I have the right to be happy that someone is death. Yeah, wanna hate me now? Well hate me and curse my family, wish me the worst of the nightmares, say shit about my mother and brother... I don't fucking care because nothing (you hear? N-O-T-H-I-N-G) is gonna happen. What? You think that I'm a moron for not being sorry for some fake clownish poser that don't play a damn thing. Being political is not my style man, I hate that clown and that's it. Now move on.
muertoenvida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #114
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

I'm sorry to hear that your life was so shattered by some guy wearing a mask in a band that it incited so much hatred against him, despite never having done anything fucked up like abducting and raping children.

I'm not going to hate you, man. Like it said, it doesn't matter what either of us think.

But I am gonna call you a fucking sheep, bleating out the same type of pedantic shit every other moron that runs their mouth thinking they are the expert on what is music and what is not.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:03 PM   #115
Victor Cleave
formerly shittyleg

Victor Cleave is on a distinguished road
i gotta say slipknot's press conference yesterday, 24 hours after the man's death, seemed a bit distasteful.

with all the deaths that metal music has seen this year, they are the only ones to pull that shit.

looks like an overdose, so i cant mourn too much about that, "famous" or otherwise...
Victor Cleave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:11 PM   #116
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyLeg View Post
i gotta say slipknot's press conference yesterday, 24 hours after the man's death, seemed a bit distasteful.

with all the deaths that metal music has seen this year, they are the only ones to pull that shit.

looks like an overdose, so i cant mourn too much about that, "famous" or otherwise...
Was that even a press conference? That was pretty lame. I had more respect for the guys that just shoved the mic past them without saying shit. Seriously, what needs to be said?
Old 05-26-2010, 11:12 PM   #117
Victor Cleave
formerly shittyleg

Victor Cleave is on a distinguished road
Those guys are so used to being in the spotlight, that they will do anything to stay in it.

Even if that means exploiting their "fallen brother" they claim to have loved so much. Or dragging out his pregnant widow to cry in front of cameramen and photographers.

I'm surprised they didn't plug the new Stonesour album as now being a tribute to the dude or something, haha.

I agree, what is the point in it?

Dio was a legend. Musically active for the better part of 40 years, even if you didn't like his shit, that much can't be denied. You didn't see any of that bullshit coming from anyone in his camp.

I think its speaks to the character of these people.
Victor Cleave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:47 AM   #118
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyLeg View Post
Those guys are so used to being in the spotlight, that they will do anything to stay in it.

Even if that means exploiting their "fallen brother" they claim to have loved so much. Or dragging out his pregnant widow to cry in front of cameramen and photographers.

I'm surprised they didn't plug the new Stonesour album as now being a tribute to the dude or something, haha.

I agree, what is the point in it?

Dio was a legend. Musically active for the better part of 40 years, even if you didn't like his shit, that much can't be denied. You didn't see any of that bullshit coming from anyone in his camp.

I think its speaks to the character of these people.
I don't know. Dio's death didn't really come as a surprise to me. He'd been diagnosed with stomach cancer for quite some time.

The sad thing is that we live in an information society where the public want to know every detail that's going on. I can understand the desire to communicate to their fans, and maybe that's what they were trying to do, as opposed to leaving a message up on their website. Not sure what the fuck that was. I think the press conference thing was stupid and done in bad judgement, no fucking idea what they're trying to achieve. It was uncomfortable to watch and very mechanical.

Honestly, speculating the fate of Slipknot intrigues me. I could never see them taking someone from the outside to replace Gray. If anything I'd see one of the guitarists taking over duties. Being that Gray was a founding member, I get the feeling that the consensus will be to kill Slipknot. Who the fuck knows?
Old 05-29-2010, 11:00 PM   #119
butthole

butthole is on a distinguished road
It actually hasn't been that long dude. Even with the kind of cancer that it was, I was kind of surprised to see that he was gone so quick. Probably because all the news since he announced it was trying to be positive.
butthole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:19 AM   #120
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthole View Post
It actually hasn't been that long dude. Even with the kind of cancer that it was, I was kind of surprised to see that he was gone so quick. Probably because all the news since he announced it was trying to be positive.
I found it ironic that he'd died, when only the day before I'd seen article quoting him that the details of his demise had been greatly exaggerated. Sure as shit, the first thing I thought reading the article is watch, now that he's said it, he's gonna die. :|

He was diagnosed in November 2009 when he had to pull out of his tour. That's when I'd first heard about it. Six months isn't long at all though, I agree. But it's not like something that blew up out of nowhere in a matter of a few weeks, and took him completely unexpectedly.

Ah well, more celebs kicked the bucket this week. Pretty crazy. Who's next?