Cattle Decapitation Website

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #271
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

PsychoNavigator is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBusey View Post
More important than worrying about your sass, is this hilarity: http://looktowardtheskies.blogspot.c...her-video.html
She is adorable, and her love for imaginary sky fairies is just endearing.
PsychoNavigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #272
DrBusey

DrBusey is on a distinguished road
Haha, after I posted it on my facebook, someone directed me to a myspace she made in honor of us metalheads: http://www.myspace.com/everymetalhead

Woo, save us

EDIT: Also, this video rules:

Last edited by DrBusey; 01-06-2011 at 06:46 PM.
DrBusey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #273
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Haha, after I posted it on my facebook, someone directed me to a myspace she made in honor of us metalheads: http://www.myspace.com/everymetalhead

Woo, save us
She seems well-intentioned and nice enough, but if she carried on with that shit trying to witness all of the time, I'd have to flip a shit.

I understand people feeling the need to believe in something greater, and it would be awesome if there really were, but everything points to no. I don't understand how people put so much stock into something that is entirely untangible.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #274
DrBusey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoNavigator View Post
She seems well-intentioned and nice enough, but if she carried on with that shit trying to witness all of the time, I'd have to flip a shit.

I understand people feeling the need to believe in something greater, and it would be awesome if there really were, but everything points to no. I don't understand how people put so much stock into something that is entirely untangible.
Agreed, and I can't outright bash her, unless she is like that all the time in person. I mean, if she's going to look at my Short Bus Pile Up shirt and decide I need saving rather than just wanting to befriend me, then we're going to have a problem. I'm biased off the bat because she reminds me too much of the "crusaders" in my dorm, they all want to talk about how much Jesus hates your evil and will save you from the fiery grip of Hell if you do as they say. MEH. Oddly enough, the building is divided between people who are crusaders, and people who find my blaring of "God Gives Head in Heaven" most amusing. I'd also like to say, I'm polite until provoked when it comes to religious discussions, I'm not just some meanie D:
Old 01-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #275
DrBusey

I just posted the new Deicide song on the Encycolopaedia Metallum forums, and someone said it sounded too much like thrash and that it shouldn't have aggression and frutration...wut? Deicide shouldn't be aggressive? Pfft, stupid white people

Here's the song if anyone's curioius (I myself am a Deicide fan and related to Glen): http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/01/10...il-youre-dead/
Old 01-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #276
Nev

Nev is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I just posted the new Deicide song on the Encycolopaedia Metallum forums, and someone said it sounded too much like thrash and that it shouldn't have aggression and frutration...wut? Deicide shouldn't be aggressive? Pfft, stupid white people

Here's the song if anyone's curioius (I myself am a Deicide fan and related to Glen): http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/01/10...il-youre-dead/

wasnt diggin the new song. love the balls out of stench of redemption though
Nev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:00 PM   #277
SlayerDeath93
Hooters on Mars

SlayerDeath93 is on a distinguished road
Just wondering DrBusey, how related are you to Glen? I myself am a distant (I guess?) cousin to Johnny Knoxville. My older bro married a woman that is the 2nd cousin of Johnny. So maybe you guys can explain it to ye ole James here. Haha.

On a more important matter, my girlfriend gave me a hell of a mindfuck. Like how everything and I mean EVERYTHING is subjective, and has a 50/50 luck thing tied towards it. Don't ask me how or why as of now. I'm trying to figure that shit out still. She's a smart as hell girl making a 4.0 GPA so maybe when I phone her tomorrow, she will explain it better to me.

As for the song, it was sorta okayish for me. I'm not that much of a fan of Deicide and I only like a few songs by them (my favorite being Fuck Your God). But the song is alright.

Last edited by SlayerDeath93; 01-15-2011 at 11:03 PM.
SlayerDeath93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:39 PM   #278
DrBusey

He's something along the lines of my dad's cousin, so it's not like it's close at all. I just know I'm related to him and that he's in Florida. That's about it. Though when I saw Vital Remains, my friend told Tony Lazarro I was related to Glen, who proceeded to ask me about him. I was just sorta like, uhhh I don't know the guy, but tell him I said hi? For me, it's just a fun conversation piece to tell to fellow metalheads :D
Old 01-16-2011, 01:10 PM   #279
Caninus Crew
Buster Bluth

Caninus Crew is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerDeath93 View Post
On a more important matter, my girlfriend gave me a hell of a mindfuck. Like how everything and I mean EVERYTHING is subjective, and has a 50/50 luck thing tied towards it. Don't ask me how or why as of now. I'm trying to figure that shit out still. She's a smart as hell girl making a 4.0 GPA so maybe when I phone her tomorrow, she will explain it better to me.
You lost me.
Caninus Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:04 PM   #280
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caninus Crew View Post
You lost me.
I think somebody discovered acid and the wise words of Bill Hicks.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #281
SlayerDeath93
Hooters on Mars

SlayerDeath93 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caninus Crew View Post
You lost me.
Yeah, I just tried to type it out, no way I can do it. I think I'll just make a JewTube video and talk about it.

Here is something else she told me. It's her theory of multi-verses. What's inside of an atom? No one knows right? (Unless I've been living under a rock) And space is ever expanding, and so the way she sees it, it's a theory where inside every atom, there is another universe. That is a fucked up thing to think about for me, because the way I see it, we're smaller than ants, for all we know we are inside an atom that is connecting to other atoms that can form anything. We can be gods but we are tiny, tiny motherfuckers.

Ok, after typing all that, do I need to explain more or am I just speaking shit and don't know what I'm talking about?

And no Psycho, no LSD and Bill Hicks. I experimented with LSD while playing Diablo 2. NEVER doing that again. Because I was pretty, well, immersed into the game. It went from badass to trippy as fuck.

Last edited by SlayerDeath93; 01-17-2011 at 03:39 PM.
SlayerDeath93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #282
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerDeath93 View Post
What's inside of an atom? No one knows right? (Unless I've been living under a rock) And space is ever expanding, and so the way she sees it, it's a theory where inside every atom, there is another universe. That is a fucked up thing to think about for me, because the way I see it, we're smaller than ants, for all we know we are inside an atom that is connecting to other atoms that can form anything. We can be gods but we are tiny, tiny motherfuckers.
We used to talk about that shit when we were high as kids, too. Sis ain't on to anything new, though she might be getting into drugs. That kinda shit usually comes up when you're fucked up and feeling all intellectual and shit.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #283
DrBusey

Old 01-17-2011, 07:03 PM   #284
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Imgur, dude.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:40 PM   #285
VargII

VargII is on a distinguished road
Fucking hilarious:

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/gadget...-into-fountain

That's the ONLY place I can find the video now. CBS news was making fun of her and now all the videos are being pulled because the bitch HIRED AN ATTORNEY BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT HER. Rightfully so. Women are fucking stupid and this is the best example to date.
VargII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #286
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VargII View Post
Fucking hilarious:

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/gadget...-into-fountain

That's the ONLY place I can find the video now. CBS news was making fun of her and now all the videos are being pulled because the bitch HIRED AN ATTORNEY BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING AT HER. Rightfully so. Women are fucking stupid and this is the best example to date.
Misogyny is awesome, right? Seriously, you think men are exempt from doing stupid shit?

I agreed with everything you had to say about the dumb cunt until you got to the last sentence. Your girl must hate herself if you act like that around her.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #287
VargII

Quote:
Misogyny is awesome, right? Seriously, you think men are exempt from doing stupid shit?

I agreed with everything you had to say about the dumb cunt until you got to the last sentence. Your girl must hate herself if you act like that around her.
Awww, let me know when you're done getting in touch with your feminine side and crying for women's suffrage so you can laugh at the video for what it is. Hope you never watch Tosh.0 or find videos online of women driving because you would just bitch and cry THE WHOLE TIME. Thank God you don't live here anymore. She-males such as yourself are just propagating and advancing this notion of the overall pussifucation of males in this country. Though I'm pretty sure those Aussie's are disgusted by you because they tend to be way more alpha than men here.
God, I cringe just thinking about the future of warfare with such a lack of John Waynes and a surplus of PC friendly Ryan Seacrests.

Tell me, in WWII would you have been a lamp-shade or a bar of soap?
Old 01-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #288
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Awww, let me know when you're done getting in touch with your feminine side and crying for women's suffrage so you can laugh at the video for what it is. Hope you never watch Tosh.0 or find videos online of women driving because you would just bitch and cry THE WHOLE TIME. Thank God you don't live here anymore. She-males such as yourself are just propagating and advancing this notion of the overall pussifucation of males in this country. Though I'm pretty sure those Aussie's are disgusted by you because they tend to be way more alpha than men here.
God, I cringe just thinking about the future of warfare with such a lack of John Waynes and a surplus of PC friendly Ryan Seacrests.

Tell me, in WWII would you have been a lamp-shade or a bar of soap?
That's funny. You talk a lot of hard shit. You should get out and away from that keyboard and go practice your roid rage attitude somewhere else where they're likely to actually care and you get your ass kicked, but you probably won't do that. You should also try getting out in the world, and seeing it for what it is, because the view you have is small-town and oblivious.

Go argue with someone who cares, there's 12 year olds on XBox Live that might buy into your bullshit, but I don't and neither do a lot of other people here. You're full of shit, you contort shit to suit your own beliefs without bothering to look objectively at both sides of a situation, and get pissed when people call you out on shit when you've contradicted yourself. You're a fucking cunt of the lowest factor.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #289
VargII

Quote:
That's funny. You talk a lot of hard shit. You should get out and away from that keyboard and go practice your roid rage attitude somewhere else where they're likely to actually care and you get your ass kicked, but you probably won't do that. You should also try getting out in the world, and seeing it for what it is, because the view you have is small-town and oblivious.

Go argue with someone who cares, there's 12 year olds on XBox Live that might buy into your bullshit, but I don't and neither do a lot of other people here. You're full of shit, you contort shit to suit your own beliefs without bothering to look objectively at both sides of a situation, and get pissed when people call you out on shit when you've contradicted yourself. You're a fucking cunt of the lowest factor.
lol, get my ass kicked? For what? Voicing an opinion? You mean, the very thing this country was founded on? The 1st amendment? I bet you would like to see that one go. Have you EVER talked to a girl in your life? Seriously? Ever really had a girl tell you what's going on (or not going on) up there? You get any laid back chick to loosen up enough (lol) and she'll probably be the first one to admit that she's a shitty driver.
Anything I say here I would say to your face. And you wouldn't do anything about it because 1) That's hardly a reason to fight somebody (aka sticks and stones) and 2) You're a beta male.
You disagree with what I say and try to minimalize it by saying some cliche hipster bullshit like it's "small-town" thinking. You're the kind of person that thinks anybody who practices abstinence, goes to church, or doesn't drink might as well be living in the dark ages- and you're SO evolved beyond that. So evolved you listen to vinyl and go out of your way to live a meager existence. Get over yourself. You're a walking cliche. A walking, contradicting, hypocritical cliche at that.

You never answered my question about whether or not you'd be a lamp shade or a bar of soap.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #290
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
lol, get my ass kicked? For what? Voicing an opinion? You mean, the very thing this country was founded on? The 1st amendment? I bet you would like to see that one go. Have you EVER talked to a girl in your life? Seriously? Ever really had a girl tell you what's going on (or not going on) up there? You get any laid back chick to loosen up enough (lol) and she'll probably be the first one to admit that she's a shitty driver.
Anything I say here I would say to your face. And you wouldn't do anything about it because 1) That's hardly a reason to fight somebody (aka sticks and stones) and 2) You're a beta male.
You disagree with what I say and try to minimalize it by saying some cliche hipster bullshit like it's "small-town" thinking. You're the kind of person that thinks anybody who practices abstinence, goes to church, or doesn't drink might as well be living in the dark ages- and you're SO evolved beyond that. So evolved you listen to vinyl and go out of your way to live a meager existence. Get over yourself. You're a walking cliche. A walking, contradicting, hypocritical cliche at that.

You never answered my question about whether or not you'd be a lamp shade or a bar of soap.
I doubt you would have the balls to run your mouth in real life, because if you act IRL as you do on here, you'd have your teeth kicked fairly quickly. It's one thing to have an opinion, it's another to be a fucktarded cunt who believes their POV is the only one that is substantiative.

That whole alpha/beta shit is the spewings atypical of a male going through bouts of repressed latent homosexual tenedencies. You really should get that rage out bro, go jack it with some dudes and load up your power crystal.

Your assumption of who and what I am only furthers the reality that you're a deeply confused individual with a very skewed and uninformed perspective of life, and I feel sorry for you. You're an angry little man, maybe your momma popped you off the titty too soon, I dunno... Don't care really. It must suck being you. Now, go run off and find someone that actually cares about what you have to say.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:26 PM   #291
VargII

ahahahahaha, homo insults?! That's your response? I gave you waaaay too much credit. Holy shit, mane.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:28 PM   #292
VargII

Oh and making fun of homos isn't very tolerant of you. Way misogynistic of you. Lay off the bro roids brah, duder.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:49 PM   #293
ShittCuntt
Loop Panic

ShittCuntt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Thank God you don't live here anymore. She-males such as yourself are just propagating and advancing this notion of the overall pussifucation of males in this country. Though I'm pretty sure those Aussie's are disgusted by you because they tend to be way more alpha than men here.

I dont really like to get in the middle of peoples shit (especially on the internet) but when you decided to drop "Aussie's" into it i couldnt help myself.

From what I've just read im pretty sure most Aussie's would be happy that the Navigator is down here now !

... And probably glad that your not.

Or maybe thats just me. Dunno
ShittCuntt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:52 PM   #294
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

I don't see homosexuality in itself as a weakness, but when people like you try to go all hard with that alpha male bullshit, let's face it, you've got some issues that need dealing with. Repressed ones. Accept who you are, don't hide it behind a fascia of pent-up rage and frustration.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:45 PM   #295
DrBusey

How's about them silly videos?

Old 01-22-2011, 03:39 AM   #296
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Behold! The RMV420. Three years in development and arriving right on time.

Digital temperature control.

Glass on glass heating element.

Timed shutoff.

Made in the USA.

The RMV 420 is an herbal vaporizer designed for convenience, health and taste. The rugged construction does well in any environment. The elegant design is both aesthetically appealing and functionally simple.

How's this for an essential piece of studio gear?

Link
Old 01-22-2011, 07:26 PM   #297
butthole

butthole is on a distinguished road
Quote:
How's this for an essential piece of studio gear?

Link
That's badass. I gotta get derek one so we can reef on stage.
butthole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:57 PM   #298
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Redditor claims his spleen may be Guinness Records-bound.

Quote:
Alright so first, this was in August 2009, and I've healed up nicely so far. Got all the paperwork from Guinness already to seal the record for "Heaviest Spleen Removed", and am just waiting for the historic medical documentation from my surgeon to make it official! The weight at removal was 14.5 pounds, but it lost a good pound and a half of blood from the initial weigh-in just after surgery to the documented weigh-in a couple of hours later.

Backstory: Through the spring and summer of 2009 I started shedding weight. I'd eat and eat and eat, but couldn't keep the pounds from dropping. I started to drench my sheets with sweat at night, and was pissing every two hours or so, even at night. On the bright side, as skinny as I was getting, I had the ass-kickingest 8-pack abs EVER!

I made an appointment with my doctor for late August to discuss doing some tests for diabetes and other possible culprits which might explain the sweating and weight loss, but I never made it to the appointment. The Thursday prior I woke up with generalized abdominal pain with which I absolutely couldn't get comfortable. After my partner finally convinced me that working that day was completely out of the question, he drove me into Urgent Care.

The UC doc pressed on my abdomen and said, "There's a lot of rigidity there. You probably ought to head into the Emergency Room." We heeded his advice and I headed in, only slightly worried that I might miss out on a day or two of work.
The rest is here.

Old 02-01-2011, 06:41 PM   #299
DrBusey

A friend just posted this on my wall:

Old 02-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #300
Nev

Nev is on a distinguished road
Meth is a helluva drug
Nev is offline   Reply With Quote