Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Cattle Decapitation Website

Old 08-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #1
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

PsychoNavigator is on a distinguished road
Myspace hacked?

lols.

Last edited by PsychoNavigator; 08-01-2009 at 09:37 PM.
PsychoNavigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #2
Willith
Banned

Willith is on a distinguished road
lol, looks like the work of anon. verrry nice.
Willith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #3
butthole

butthole is on a distinguished road
hahahahahahahah..... is that for real? what the fuck? Who did that?

either way that's fucking hilarious. I would have done it a little differently but still pretty good. little bitch probably thinks its us... oh wait, EVERYBODY hates his ass so it could be anyone that did that. Kudos to whoever hacked that little bastard though. I wish I knew how to do that shit.
butthole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
butthole

I just remembered a funny fact... his profile didn't used to be set to private. It was wide open until he ruined everything for himself and made a million enemies on that tour we did with him. I think he was just getting too much shit or something.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Oh yeah, it's real, only editing I did was some cropping and a resize.

What I think is funny is that he's listed a member of Success Will Fuck Itself In The Ass Of Some Guy, but he didn't get to do the drums on the album. I was pretty sure he'd been in the band before they started it.

But still a review on their new album. Maybe JR is in good company?

Quote:
Is it deathcore? I don’t know. Is it death metal/grindcore? I don’t know. Is it brutal? I don’t know. Is it one of the most horrible and annoying pieces of music ever recorded? You bet your sweet ass it is.

If one were to attempt to describe the sound of the racket that Success Will Write Apocalypse Across the Sky calls their material, it would follow as something like this: Take Despised Icon’s album, “The Ills of Modern Man”. Now make it twice as fast and make the technical parts twice as technical. Now remove the relief brought by the breakdowns, and to finish things off, remove any sense of purpose, catchiness or point from the music. Voila! Instant crap band!

To be more plain, the “music” contained on this irritating little disc is devoid of anything that would make anyone want to listen to it. There are no good parts. Not one section where you’ll be thinking, “hey, that’s a cool riff!” or “this drum pattern is awesome” or “the synthesis of the various parts of this music produces a feeling in me which makes me want to perform a series of motions know fondly as headbanging.” - it’s just a bunch of annoying noise that goes nowhere. This is beyond “technical wankery”, this is hell. Every second of this piece of garbage is crammed with some boring “brutal” staccato riff, tremolo riff, blasting drums and the forced vocals being screamed in your ears. It never ends, it never goes anywhere. Some might call it “relentless”, but it’s just annoying; it’s the equivalent of trying to sleep in on your one day off all week, while there’s a bird outside your window that won’t shut the fuck up.

Really, SWWAATS is clearly the product of the misguided youth of today, who feel that in order to be metal, the music has to be as fast, brutal, and noisy as possible. But this is a mess; it’s too technical and not substantial enough to be interesting and too plastic to be brutal. A massive failure.

In closing, this is an nauseating and worthless freakshow that offends at every turn and does not manage for even one second to be entertaining. And the band’s name is stupid as hell. Avoid even downloading.

Last edited by PsychoNavigator; 08-02-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:06 PM   #6
Willith
Banned

Willith is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoNavigator View Post
Oh yeah, it's real, only editing I did was some cropping and a resize.

What I think is funny is that he's listed a member of Success Will Fuck Itself In The Ass Of Some Guy, but he didn't get to do the drums on the album. I was pretty sure he'd been in the band before they started it.

But still a review on their new album. Maybe JR is in good company?
That review is pretty retarded. I just listened to the shit they have on their myspace- and it isn't that fast, and it DEFINITELY isn't "too technical"- lol wtf?

The mix on that first song is totally fucked too.
Willith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #7
butthole

I really have nothing against these guys, except for I'm pretty sure when we got JR to fill in on that tour, their guitar player I think tried warning us about him and here they are with the dude. A drummer must be a tall order in south florida because to know JR and then STILL hire him is just insanity.

I haven't even really listened to them much, but the first line in that review kinda cracked me up.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:56 AM   #8
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

The first line was as far as I got and I started laughing as well, that's pretty cold.

I don't give any review much weight. Music is all in the eyes of the beholder, and honestly, if you're going to say it could be done better, you should be out there doing just that.

Maybe SWAATS has a love/hate relationship with him, sort of a "I wish I could quit you" situation. Then again you might be right. Tall order indeed.

Maybe one of his own band members hax0rd his page. Little bit of inside sabotage.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:55 PM   #9
butthole

dude, another thing I forgot to mention... that's his actual myspace address. any idea what the "imthewfd" means? He would say "im the wfd"... worlds fastest drummer.... hahahahaha... stupid fucking kid. He's fast, but that doesn't mean shit when your fucking band has to turn around and yell at you constantly because of your shit meter and fucking poser show off bullshit that you can't pull off because you're constantly looking around to see if people are watching you.

I've talked to some people that witnessed him ruining Angelcorpse's performance when they gave him a shot on a two week thing. Same thing, they yelled at him constantly and made his life hell. I remember asking them to do so because we didn't do a good enough job. We should have left him by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.

He also constantly referred to Derek Roddy and Flo Mournier as being "sloppy". But then we pull up to a show that we were playing with cryptopsy and JR was practically trying to suck his dick. It was embarrassing... that's the thing, the one thing that people always come back to when describing that piece of shit: EMBARRASSMENT. That's what he is. He's one big embarrassment. I feel sooooooooooo sorry for his poor mother.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:10 PM   #10
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthole View Post
dude, another thing I forgot to mention... that's his actual myspace address. any idea what the "imthewfd" means? He would say "im the wfd"... worlds fastest drummer.... hahahahaha... stupid fucking kid. He's fast, but that doesn't mean shit when your fucking band has to turn around and yell at you constantly because of your shit meter and fucking poser show off bullshit that you can't pull off because you're constantly looking around to see if people are watching you.

I've talked to some people that witnessed him ruining Angelcorpse's performance when they gave him a shot on a two week thing. Same thing, they yelled at him constantly and made his life hell. I remember asking them to do so because we didn't do a good enough job. We should have left him by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.

He also constantly referred to Derek Roddy and Flo Mournier as being "sloppy". But then we pull up to a show that we were playing with cryptopsy and JR was practically trying to suck his dick. It was embarrassing... that's the thing, the one thing that people always come back to when describing that piece of shit: EMBARRASSMENT. That's what he is. He's one big embarrassment. I feel sooooooooooo sorry for his poor mother.
Whiny Fucking Dickhead?

Haha, really? You know, it's one thing to have an opinion but two things really come to play here. First, your shit better not stink when it comes to the topic at hand. Two, if you're gonna say it, have the balls to say it to someone's face. It's one thing to know you're talented, but another to think you do, and not. Either you is, or you ain't is. And it's amazing to see the ones with genuine talent and passion for the craft are the most humbled, for the most part. You have your occasional egomanics, but again everything gets lost.

One thing about you when we were growing up, is you were an opinionated bastard and an asshole about it at times, but you did it in their face right in front of whoever, not behind their back. While often subtle and missed at times, when someone did catch it, they were floored by it at best and simply didn't know how to respond. I think Grant snapping when trying out as a singer was classic, cause he handled it the only way he knew how, and for all the self-glorification, he was a prissy bitch. That was so fucking funny, cause he was fucking butthurt, you could see it in his face.

This kid has got a long loooooong path ahead of him, and if he's ever going to get any better, he needs to take a good hard long look at himself and figure that he isn't shit. He'll never ever leave a mark in the music industry, except when it comes to negative press, and obviously, he's developed quite a reputation for being a shithouse person and musician to boot.

Last edited by PsychoNavigator; 08-03-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:33 PM   #11
butthole

dude, I almost forgot about grant! I remember, Pearl Jam was all popular at the time and everyone thought grant was such an amazing singer because he ALMOST sounded KIND OF like eddy vedder. He even wore the flannels and everything. But yeah, I had to call it like I saw it and like everyone called it behind his back. I just didn't think he was right for what we were doing regardless of how good he was and what we were doing. There's so many dynamics to playing music and being in a band that you can't just act the way JR does.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:37 AM   #12
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthole View Post
dude, I almost forgot about grant! I remember, Pearl Jam was all popular at the time and everyone thought grant was such an amazing singer because he ALMOST sounded KIND OF like eddy vedder. He even wore the flannels and everything. But yeah, I had to call it like I saw it and like everyone called it behind his back. I just didn't think he was right for what we were doing regardless of how good he was and what we were doing. There's so many dynamics to playing music and being in a band that you can't just act the way JR does.
Yeah that shit was fucking hi-larious. Seriously, he needed to taste that. He already had a massive case of Front Man Syndrome as it was. Yeah he could sing, but like you said, it wasn't what you were looking for, it simply wasn't any kind of possible match. But it was fun to watch him try. Did you ever listen to his band Weed? That fucking CD was a desperate bridge between pearl jam and korn. My god, I can still hear a vocal line that was lifted directly off of the second PJ cd. Shameless. I heard he got into to doing some techno type shit, and all I could think was again, a few years behind on the popular music kick.

Ah well, fuckit, you hit the bottom far as drummers go, but fuck, Dave is incredible. Seems to me the chemistry is just right this time around.