SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > General Forums > Death Metal Discussion

Death Metal Discussion churlish elitist commentary. our most popular forum yet. metal not necessarily discussed.







Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 08:23 PM   #1
Vriend
Afro Dog
 
Vriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pancake world
Posts: 18,519
Rep Power: 0 Vriend
Some bands need to tour (Europe)

Such as this band

Vriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
Infected
slam metal
 
Infected's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nottingham
Posts: 1,849
Rep Power: 8 Infected is on a distinguished road
hgfhfghgfhfghgfh
Infected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:52 PM   #3
entwinedwithsickness
almost human
 
entwinedwithsickness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East Meadow, NY
Posts: 7,764
Rep Power: 15 entwinedwithsickness is on a distinguished road
Vriend you do know they're playing Death Feast right? with Haemorrhage.
entwinedwithsickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:43 AM   #4
De Profoundis
۞CC♆LTIST
 
De Profoundis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: now
Posts: 9,259
Rep Power: 22 De Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really nice
De Profoundis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
Cognitive Defeat
Blackened Bluesgaze
 
Cognitive Defeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Posts: 8,600
Rep Power: 18 Cognitive Defeat will become famous soon enoughCognitive Defeat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by entwinedwithsickness View Post
Vriend you do know they're playing Death Feast right? with Haemorrhage.
Vriend's the kind of person who'd suggest that Suffo should play NY.
Cognitive Defeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
Vriend
Afro Dog
 
Vriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pancake world
Posts: 18,519
Rep Power: 0 Vriend
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_odium_incarnate View Post
Vriend's the kind of person who'd suggest that Suffo should play in his livingroom.
Vriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 01:59 PM   #7
Surt
brutulord
 
Surt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ing R Land
Posts: 14,024
Rep Power: 25 Surt is on a distinguished road
They have toured Europe.
Or were you not awake when they played a number of dates circa May 2007.
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
Vriend
Afro Dog
 
Vriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pancake world
Posts: 18,519
Rep Power: 0 Vriend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surt View Post
They have toured Europe.
Or were you not awake when they played a number of dates circa May 2007.
Or they just skipped the Netherlands
Vriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #9
NRWDM_Markus
Pancake Professional
 
NRWDM_Markus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Essen, GERMANY
Posts: 1,362
Rep Power: 12 NRWDM_Markus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vriend View Post
Or they just skipped the Netherlands
C'mon the Deathfeast Open Air is basically around the corner. And they played in Wermelskirchen which isn't hat far from the Netherlands, either.

I went to Nijmegen to see Cynic in 2007, coz they didn't play any clubshows in my area then.

When you're coming to the Deathfest Open Air you can stay at my drummer's house. He lives a few minutes from the festival area. So we'll all stay there, get drunk, make pancakes and have his wife driving us to the fest and picking us up there. Awesome idea, isn't it?
NRWDM_Markus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
Surt
brutulord
 
Surt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ing R Land
Posts: 14,024
Rep Power: 25 Surt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vriend View Post
Or they just skipped the Netherlands
Dude, they played on the same fuckin land mass as you. All you had to do was catch a train or plane to a neighbouring country and see them there for what would have been considerably less than people in this country had to/would have had to pay to do the same.
Surt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #11
Vriend
Afro Dog
 
Vriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pancake world
Posts: 18,519
Rep Power: 0 Vriend
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRWDM_Markus View Post
C'mon the Deathfeast Open Air is basically around the corner. And they played in Wermelskirchen which isn't hat far from the Netherlands, either.

I went to Nijmegen to see Cynic in 2007, coz they didn't play any clubshows in my area then.

When you're coming to the Deathfest Open Air you can stay at my drummer's house. He lives a few minutes from the festival area. So we'll all stay there, get drunk, make pancakes and have his wife driving us to the fest and picking us up there. Awesome idea, isn't it?
Wow, sounds great! I might consider it, let's see how it all goes if all goes well =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surt View Post
Dude, they played on the same fuckin land mass as you. All you had to do was catch a train or plane to a neighbouring country and see them there for what would have been considerably less than people in this country had to/would have had to pay to do the same.
And I had money, I planned all the summerfestivals dude ;)
Vriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
vriend needs a life, vriendtard




Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:36 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -