SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > General Forums > Death Metal Discussion

Death Metal Discussion churlish elitist commentary. our most popular forum yet. metal not necessarily discussed.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #511
Edgy

Has anybody ever ordered from Ominous Domain? They seem to be the only U.S. distro I can find carrying the new Blut Aus Nord album.
Edgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #512
Lex Dangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrovore View Post
I used to rely on The End all the time, but they really let me down the last two times I ordered from them. Then again, it's possible that it was the shitty Chicago postal system, but it was suspicious that it only seemed to happen with The End. I'll be giving them a chance again when I'm back in California, so if they fuck up this time I know it'll be their fault.
No, The End is a bunch of fuck ups. I ordered from them 4 times and they fucked up twice. At least I got a refund.
Lex Dangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 04:49 PM   #513
Skull Knight

Ordered a tee from Necroharmonic on Jan 10, USPS Priority. It isn't here yet, sent an email this afternoon. I can't recall the last time I ordered from that site but ...
Skull Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:28 PM   #514
Robinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Dangler View Post
No, The End is a bunch of fuck ups. I ordered from them 4 times and they fucked up twice. At least I got a refund.
Ordered from The End numerous times.. never had a problem with them whatsoever...
Robinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:51 PM   #515
Schwenger
Administrator

Rep Power: 10 Schwenger will become famous soon enoughSchwenger will become famous soon enough
Haunted Hotel Records is the shit. Super fast shipping, all order prices include US shipping, they're always adding new titles and the dude Raplh is a really cool dude, always at shows around here.
Schwenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:03 PM   #516
Skull Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull Knight View Post
Ordered a tee from Necroharmonic on Jan 10, USPS Priority. It isn't here yet, sent an email this afternoon. I can't recall the last time I ordered from that site but ...
No reply from Necroharmonic, sent another email just now. How flaky is Roy?
Old 01-26-2012, 03:52 PM   #517
entwinedwithsickness
almost human

Quote:

Keep emailing.

What shirt did you order? A lot of more obscure stuff he'll print a few at a time so it takes a while. Its unreasonably slow and he'll insult you for expecting to receive your shit in a reasonable timeframe based on what I've seen on the NWN board.

I'd never order off him again, only way he sees a dime from me is at MDF at his booth. Dude can't be trusted via mailorder now. Sad too, I used to order off him 10-15 years ago. Every month or two I'd grab some vinyl or CD's off him but those days are long fucking gone.

Last order was a Devourment vinyl off him like 1-2 years ago and it seriously took him 4-5 weeks to ship it. No response for 2-3 weeks.
entwinedwithsickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #518
Chromaticity
erusredsteregi

Quote:
The first time I ordered from Necroharmonic, my shirt was shipped in barely 1 week. I ordered again, thinking he was reliable and now, I'm still waiting for my package (Incantation zip-up hoodie + Crematory Shirt) 3 months after I ordered it.

After emailing him a few times, I had to spam the shit out of his inbox and necroharmonic's facebook page to finally get a reply and he told me he was gonna ship my stuff today. I literally had to lose my temper with him and spam him non-stop to get him to finally send my stuff. So fucking unreliable.
I'm never ordering from Necroharmonic again. It sucks because I was thinking of grabbing a Rottrevore shirt next but fuck that.

Last edited by Chromaticity; 01-26-2012 at 04:00 PM..
Chromaticity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:40 PM   #519
Robinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwenger View Post
Haunted Hotel Records is the shit. Super fast shipping, all order prices include US shipping, they're always adding new titles and the dude Raplh is a really cool dude, always at shows around here.
This. I've always had a nice rapport with Ralph myself and every now and then when you buy a certain amount of CDs from him he even throws in a free promotional CD of some cool band or other. Wish more distros operated like he does.
Robinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #520
Skull Knight

Thanks for sharing your experiences, entwinedwithsickness and Chromaticity. That's god awful. I ordered an Evoken tee. I sent him my second email yesterday and there has been no reply. I went over to Paypal and filed a dispute.

Quote:
Your dispute is open
Thank you. We’ll email you when the seller responds. If the seller does not respond, your dispute will automatically close on Feb 16, 2012 unless you escalate it to a PayPal claim. Don't worry; we'll email you a reminder before the dispute automatically closes. Please note that when you escalate a dispute to a claim, you're asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.
I intend to escalate it to a claim within 48 hours. Fun fun fun times!

EDIT: That was quick, he responded to the dispute opened through Paypal. How professional.

"From Seller - Roy Fox1/27/2012 11:19 EST
well we print to order and I made your item , but whatever Ill send a refund , latttterrr

From Seller - Roy Fox1/27/2012 11:21 EST
thanks for wasting my time"

I sent him a reply. He then refunded me the money. He later sent me an email to explain what had happened, something about sheep and a shipping line and such. He said I was being 'slaunderous' and he would 'let them know' whoever that is. Case closed, not going to order from the guy again.

Last edited by Skull Knight; 01-27-2012 at 12:31 PM..
Old 01-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #521
entwinedwithsickness
almost human

Thats about what I expected.

All he has to do is fucking send an email saying it'll be shipped soon and people would back off on this stuff. He's a moron.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #522
Eschaton

It feels a little weird giving props to people who normally post on these boards, but here it goes:

The good:

Willowtip: this isn't unknown around these parts, but I have always gotten my order within 2-3 days with no shipping charge even when I lived in California.

Fallen Empire: Great communication and very prompt service, highly recommended.

Dark Descent Records

The Flenser

Pesanta Urfolk

W.T.C Productions: I ordered the new Svartidaudi/Perdition split and some other stuff and got it in the U.S. within two weeks. Shipping's a little pricey, but what do you expect?

The Bad:

Rhinoservs: Ordered from them three weeks ago and haven't heard a word or gotten my order since. I was pretty annoyed when my WTC order from Germany, which I ordered a week after, got here before this.

Also, does anyone know a good U.S. distro which stocks the new Lantlos or Alcest albums?
Eschaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #523
entwinedwithsickness
almost human

maybe theendrecords
Old 01-31-2012, 04:17 AM   #524
De Profoundis
۞CC♆LTIST

Rep Power: 22 De Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really nice
Okay, more props and slanders:

Fuck Crepusculo Negro, don't buy from them direct, try Xullios@Fallen Empire Records first for their titles! I'm still waiting for 4 tapes from Crepusculo Negro and I ordered them 2 months ago.

Analog Worship are fucking great, they send their shit bulletproof and fast, definitely recommend.

Rhinocervs are actually good, I always give labels a little more time cause I'm in Australia but these guys came through for me pretty fast.

Abysmal Sounds, I can't praise enough, pity Stu isn't doing his own distro anymore.
De Profoundis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:40 PM   #525
Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Profoundis View Post
Rhinocervs are actually good, I always give labels a little more time cause I'm in Australia but these guys came through for me pretty fast.
anymore.
My order came yesterday, so I'm not as critical anymore. Still, three plus weeks within the United States is a little long. Maybe I caught them at a bad time, though
Old 02-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #526
gm69

Rip Off scumbag right here - P4nz3r
NAME - Renato Nuņez-Melgar Posadas
Address -
VALLADOLID: La CAPILLA Mz:Z Lt: 11
La Molina (district)
Lima 12 (zip code)
PERU (country)

SMN - P4nz3r
FACEBOOK - Renato Nuņez-Melgar Posadas

My payment for GS shrt - 06-17-2011 (June)
Then our dialogue-

10-23-2011, 10:53 PM HEY BROM FINALLY I RECEIVED THE PACKAGE!, it took a lot but things are ok. I'll send ya the shirt next week.

10-26-2011, 03:40 PM Date of shipping?

10-28-2011, 04:31 AM well i dont know exactly when I'm gonna send the shirt yet, but its gonna be any day of the nex week

11-07-2011, 06:33 PM WEEK PASSED, SO WHAT!?

Then he simply stops to answer my PM's...
What the fuck...
gm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:32 AM   #527
De Profoundis
۞CC♆LTIST

Rep Power: 22 De Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really niceDe Profoundis is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
My order came yesterday, so I'm not as critical anymore. Still, three plus weeks within the United States is a little long. Maybe I caught them at a bad time, though
Motherfucker, I did not say "anymore" at the end of that sentence. Stop miss quoting me.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:34 AM   #528
De Profoundis
۞CC♆LTIST

The best place I order from though is

http://www.adverseordermusic.com/

Fucking cool stuff, great fast service from Mitch who runs it.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #529
Eschaton

Hmm, yeah, I don't know how that "anymore" got in there; probably a proofreading error on my part. In any case my sincerest apologies!
Old 02-07-2012, 12:32 AM   #530
brainimpalement
Banned

Three weeks for a Brutal Bands order. Not too bad, except I just got an email telling me my Abominable Putrditiy pre-order is being shipped today...despite getting an email when I ordered it saying it'd be shipped on the 27th of Jan.

OH WELL, I GOT A PACKAGE TODAY :D
brainimpalement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #531
Beacons

Any updates on Unique Leader? I haven't ordered from them but sent them an email asking how long they think it would take to send an order to me. I dont get why they have such shit service. Id spend a grip of money there with all the dope bands they've had on their roster.
Beacons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #532
Chromaticity
erusredsteregi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromaticity View Post
[Rant]
Still haven't received my package.

No one should ever order from Necroharmonic Productions.

Last edited by Chromaticity; 02-27-2012 at 06:01 PM..
Old 02-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #533
Shemhamforash

Rep Power: 0 Shemhamforash is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacons View Post
Any updates on Unique Leader? I haven't ordered from them but sent them an email asking how long they think it would take to send an order to me. I dont get why they have such shit service. Id spend a grip of money there with all the dope bands they've had on their roster.
I ordered from them about 3 months ago, it shipped in 2 months and the order I placed was different from what I received. For example, they shipped me a short sleeve shirt instead of the longsleeve that I ordered, as well as the hoodie "Reduced To Ashes" with a slogan on the back turned out to be only the Deeds of Flesh "smoke" logo. That was enough of a hardship to make ordering from Unique Leader a one time thing for me.
Shemhamforash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:29 PM   #534
Skull Knight

Quote:

No one should ever order from Necroharmonic Productions.
I concur. My recent experience with the owner was ... blargh. He seems to have that "I'm so old school no one can frakk with me and you're all beneath me" kinda attitude.
Old 02-14-2012, 04:56 AM   #535
tattooedsean777
Tattooed Freak

It has been a long while since I made many online orders but didn't Bizarre Leprous have a US distro at one point? Do they still or is there just the one overseas?

How reliable are they currently?
tattooedsean777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 06:03 PM   #536
Chromaticity
erusredsteregi

Quote:

No one should ever order from Necroharmonic Productions

Still haven't received anything.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #537
AlexanderTheGreat

I've gotta recommend Paul and Blast Head Records. It's a relatively new label/store, but right now now he's got about 300 CDs in stock and is an absolutely stand up guy. He runs his stuff the right way.

http://blastheadrecords.com/store/
AlexanderTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #538
UGH

Anybody gotten anything from waronmusic.com? Was lookin' at that Gorguts - Obscura vinyl pre-order and had that old highly skeptical feeling come over me.
UGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #539
YellowBrutalizer
Registered PoUser

Have anyone used http://www.eitrin.com/ or Debemur Morti store before?
I doubt this record ship stuffs without any ripoff, just want to buy BAN stuffs and some others...
YellowBrutalizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #540
(((OdiumNostrum

Rep Power: 7 (((OdiumNostrum will become famous soon enough(((OdiumNostrum will become famous soon enough
I intended to do it like 3 times but at the end I never did...but I am up to date with their releases, facebook stuff etc, and I never saw any complains or anything similar, I have been in contact with merch dude and he is cool...so they seems legit...
(((OdiumNostrum is offline   Reply With Quote