SMNnews Forums

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion where infamy once ran wild.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 10:52 PM   #151
Kill The Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssanaside View Post
my favorite story is my friend. We call him the General for a bunch of stupid reasons, and one night he drank a bit more than he probably should have and wound up in bed with this chick. They did the deed and both passed out naked. He woke up at maybe 4 am to find that he shat himself. And I mean, really fucking shat himself. It was all over the bed and totally plastered around his ass. His response to this however, was to roll the girl into the shit, and sneak out before she woke up. The next day he told all of us that he woke up to find she shat the bed. For 2 years everyone knew this chick as the girl who will shit on you if you sleep with her. Worst is, she was so embarrassed at her "accident" that she never spoke to any of us again. It wasnt until years later that he confessed to us that it was actually him, and sadly, to this date, the girl has no idea what actually happened.
I've seen this story in various rewritten versions all over the net. Could have happened to your friend, but this seems to happen waaaaaaaaay too much and seems to be posted on every board I've ever been on.
Kill The Scene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:55 PM   #152
ssanaside
Keeper of the Tit

Never did explain himself. Kid never really had a past of douchebag acts either. He just kinda told us one day while drinking, "hey, remember that time M shat on me? well, it was actually my shit. I just rolled her in it and made her think it was her. Anyways, anyone wanna get another round? Its on me."
ssanaside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:59 PM   #153
ssanaside
Keeper of the Tit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill The Scene View Post
I've seen this story in various rewritten versions all over the net. Could have happened to your friend, but this seems to happen waaaaaaaaay too much and seems to be posted on every board I've ever been on.
Never found the point of lying on a message board, and I can honestly say that did happen. I just think its a more common reaction than wed care to realize. I have another friend who at an overnight party in HS, when everyone was kinda sleeping in a row. Pissed himself and rolled the girl next to him into it and moved to the end of the row. I suppose if I ever did something like that, Id do the same. Though I certainly wouldnt publicly pin it on the girl afterwards.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:04 PM   #154
Kill The Scene

Just saying when you see that story posted over and over it gets harder to remotely believe it happened.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:10 PM   #155
ssanaside
Keeper of the Tit

Quote:
Just saying when you see that story posted over and over it gets harder to remotely believe it happened.
meh, fair enough.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:32 PM   #156
not wanted
Banned

If that's true, that's awesome
not wanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:38 PM   #157
TheWynner
Y so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. B2LL View Post
If that's true, that's awesome
WTF? someone trolling as Dr. B1ll?
TheWynner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:38 PM   #158
strychnine1349
The Van Buren Boys

Well apparently Coma changed his password...so he got a new one.
strychnine1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:41 PM   #159
Kill The Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWynner View Post
More like Bill being a girl over getting banned.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:01 AM   #160
RobertsTheCoolest

Quote:
my favorite story is my friend. We call him the General for a bunch of stupid reasons, and one night he drank a bit more than he probably should have and wound up in bed with this chick. They did the deed and both passed out naked. He woke up at maybe 4 am to find that he shat himself. And I mean, really fucking shat himself. It was all over the bed and totally plastered around his ass. His response to this however, was to roll the girl into the shit, and sneak out before she woke up. The next day he told all of us that he woke up to find she shat the bed. For 2 years everyone knew this chick as the girl who will shit on you if you sleep with her. Worst is, she was so embarrassed at her "accident" that she never spoke to any of us again. It wasnt until years later that he confessed to us that it was actually him, and sadly, to this date, the girl has no idea what actually happened.
RobertsTheCoolest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:27 AM   #161
The Midnight Rider
#TYBG

Quote:
there can be like, tissue and shit. Its nasty. Its not just blood.
ugh...i can't believe that anyone would ever want to do anything in the sex department with a woman on her period. i'd probably puke all over her.
The Midnight Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:24 AM   #162
not wanted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWynner View Post
No I am Bill. Coma was a faggot and changed my password and email address on my account so I had to get a new one.

So KTS, how's the zombie tat going?
Old 12-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #163
Blackmetal_virus
Impaling Shaft

Quote:
Just woke up after a night of heavy drinking dizzy as fuck and in a pool of my own blood. After taking a 20 minute shower to wash off the caked blood that completely coated me from knee to chest, I found that I was bleeding profusely from a large gash on my finger and the major vein in my cock was cut open and dont have the slightest fucking clue why or how. Im completely freaking out and I really really really really dont think Ill be drinking again anytime soon.

And before anyone asks, im posting here cause I need to freak out somewhere, and God knows I dont really want to try and explain this shit to anyone at college.

and Devon, dont you fucking say shit.
FUCKIN CRAZY!!!

ALMOST A YEAR U GUIYZ
Blackmetal_virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:12 AM   #164
ssanaside
Keeper of the Tit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmetal_virus View Post
FUCKIN CRAZY!!!

ALMOST A YEAR U GUIYZ
I think Im going to celebrate its anniversary this year by not waking up lightheaded from a cock wound.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:53 AM   #165
Blackmetal_virus
Impaling Shaft

you do that, let us know how that went.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #166
TheWynner
Y so serious?

Quote:
More like Bill being a girl over getting banned.
lol...what did you get banned for b1ll...i mean b2ll
Old 12-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #167
not wanted
Banned

For being right all the time lol
Old 12-15-2008, 12:37 PM   #168
Blackmetal_virus
Impaling Shaft

stupid virgins and your jaz-
Old 12-15-2008, 01:32 PM   #169
Kill The Scene

Quote:
No I am Bill. Coma was a faggot and changed my password and email address on my account so I had to get a new one.

So KTS, how's the zombie tat going?
Doing better than your patheticness of just HAVING to be on smn. Don't know anyone who won't let shit go more than you. It's kind of astounding actually. It's weird but a part of me wants you to stay around to see what petty shit you blow up over next.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:24 PM   #170
not wanted
Banned

Please, you would be off way worse if you got IP banned from this joint; you would probably just try to play it off like what you were doing was better than what anyone else was doing. I don't have to be on here, I just enjoy being annoying lol
Old 12-15-2008, 02:31 PM   #171
Kill The Scene

Quote:
Please, you would be off way worse if you got IP banned from this joint; you would probably just try to play it off like what you were doing was better than what anyone else was doing. I don't have to be on here, I just enjoy being annoying lol
Explain how that makes any sense? Sure I post here often but I'm definitely not going to be like OMG PLZ I NEED DA PROXIES!@#$%^ If I'm ever dumb enough to get banned from here (which is pretty impossible). Nice excuse on the "I just like being annoying" because we all know why you got back on here. Unlike you, in the event of my banning, I would accept it and not be a girl.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:23 PM   #172
Emperor
Nihao! ^__^

Quote:
Doing better than your patheticness of just HAVING to be on smn. Don't know anyone who won't let shit go more than you. It's kind of astounding actually. It's weird but a part of me wants you to stay around to see what petty shit you blow up over next.
Christmas is coming up.
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:28 PM   #173
concertjunkie

right after seeing Opeth and meeting Mikael, I went over to this one girls house and crashed the night. In the morning, we started fooling around and went on to fuck.
She has this little chihuahua that can jump on the bed, since it is only two mattresses stacked from the floor. After I fingered her and put my fingers to the side while I ate her out, the dog jumped on the bed and licked up my fingers, to which I threw him off the bed and she thought it was funny. So after more moving around she ended up getting on top and shortly after she started riding me, the dog jumped up on the bed again, and this time he got right between my legs unbeknownst to me and started licking my balls, this little dog tongue just pecking on my balls, and after a little bit I threw her off to throw the fucking dog off the bed
concertjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #174
Logan
Band

friend's story.

he was tossing his girlfriend's salad...

and she spray farted in his mouth.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #175
Blackmetal_virus
Impaling Shaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by concertjunkie View Post
right after seeing Opeth and meeting Mikael, I went over to this one girls house and crashed the night. In the morning, we started fooling around and went on to fuck.
She has this little chihuahua that can jump on the bed, since it is only two mattresses stacked from the floor. After I fingered her and put my fingers to the side while I ate her out, the dog jumped on the bed and licked up my fingers, to which I threw him off the bed and she thought it was funny. So after more moving around she ended up getting on top and shortly after she started riding me, the dog jumped up on the bed again, and this time he got right between my legs unbeknownst to me and started licking my balls, this little dog tongue just pecking on my balls, and after a little bit I threw her off to throw the fucking dog off the bed
HAHAHAHAHA

YO THIS MOTHER FUCKER HAD HIS FIRST BESTIALITY EXPERIENCE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

(picture jay from jay and silent bob saying this) fuck, you must be ashamed now.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:40 PM   #176
GravesOfTheFathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brogen View Post
friend's story.

he was tossing his girlfriend's salad...

and she spray farted in his mouth.

Uuuuuuuuuughhghhhhhhhhhh
Old 12-15-2008, 03:42 PM   #177
not wanted
Banned

Quote:
because we all know why you got back on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. B2LL
I just enjoy being annoying lol
Old 12-15-2008, 05:23 PM   #178
TheFranMan
Fetus Eater

Oh gosh, I've had a couple.
An ex of mine was a squirter. Yes, a squirter. When she came, she would squirt this little stream of who knows what. Anywho, that was always fun, so I'd always try to finish her simply for the novelty of it. One day, we were at a friend of our's house and went upstairs to mess around in one of the rooms up there. We were all alone for a good 45 minutes, but people really didn't know where we were. I think I was fingering her, and she was ready to come. So when she did I pulled my hand away because I really didn't want to get whatever it was on me. I was a little late, so I got some on my hand and the rest trickled to the ground. Right when that happened the chick who lives there walked into the room. We both are startled, slam the door back, and try to keep her from coming in because we're butt ass naked. I smelll something strange at the same time. Turns out she thought she was coming, but wound up pissing on my hand and all over the floor. I realized it, was grossed out, threw my clothes on, made fun of her, and washed my hand. Stupid bitch. She had to ask the girl for cleaning stuff to try to cover up the smell hahahah.

I was having sex with my current girlfriend at her house with only us and her brother home. We were in the basement guest room going at it, and her brother was upstairs watching tv. At one point he yelled down at us to move the bed away from the wall because it was making too much noise and he could hear us over Spongebob. We were far too lazy to do that, and she hopped on top. She started riding me for a few minutes and we heard him yell "HOLY SHIT DUDE! ARE YOU ON FUCKING STEROIDS? COULD YOU GO ANY FASTER? EW!" to which she responded "Actually John... that's all me."

We got caught fucking in her car at homecoming by a cop. She hops out with her Homecoming court sash on and I'm zipping up my pants, shirt all messy. We felt like badasses until he said he was calling our parents and schools. Luckily he didn't and just told us to get the fuck out of there.

One chick I had sex with was known for being slutty. I was on the rebound and said meh, whatever. I'll do her. So she came over to my house and we were fucking in the basement with my parents upstairs. They had no idea, so it was whatever. Then randomly, she yells and pushes me off her. She said she like cramped up inside or something. She started crying and could hardly walk at all. She had to call her mom to pick her up and bring her home. I didn't even finish =[ Never hung out with her again after that.

I got a blowjob from my friend's little sister once. He pissed me off, so we were all drinking and we went to this back room and started going at it. I was drunk as hell and decided it'd be a great idea to take a picture of her slobbing on my knob... just in case someone didn't believe me. Turns out, it was a great idea hahahah
TheFranMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 05:44 PM   #179
Kill The Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFranMan View Post
I got a blowjob from my friend's little sister once. He pissed me off, so we were all drinking and we went to this back room and started going at it. I was drunk as hell and decided it'd be a great idea to take a picture of her slobbing on my knob... just in case someone didn't believe me. Turns out, it was a great idea hahahah
Posting this story without the pic = fail.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:46 PM   #180
TheWynner
Y so serious?

Quote:
Posting this story without the pic = fail.
quoted for troof