Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Cattle Decapitation Website

Old 03-11-2012, 05:17 AM   #31
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

PsychoNavigator is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittCuntt View Post
HAHA yeah its a cunt of a store but the metal section they have is a pretty decent size.
They have alot more obscure releases on smaller labels that would definately sell alot less than Karma Bloody Karma or The Harvest Floor.
But yeah I know what your saying - they are gonna sell alot more Lamb of God or Trivium than Cattle so of course it makes more business sense to stock that rubbish that the kids eat up.
No doubt this is also the reason why they dont have a Noise/Experimental section.
But FUUUCK it pisses me off !
Buy it online, half the time you'll get it cheaper anyways. Go through Amazon.uk and any orders over $25 should ship for free. Getting geared up to do a few blu ray box sets through there.

Quote:
This is Straya mate you wouldnt expect anything else would you? Haha
FUCKEN STRAYYYYAAAAA!!! LOL All I can think of is Aidzee being a bogan retard on one of Angry Aussie's vids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsr7OxPGQvM
PsychoNavigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #32
ShittCuntt
Loop Panic

ShittCuntt is on a distinguished road
Haha I havent seen that before
I think this guy captured the Aussie bogan the best !
TRENT FROM PUNCHY RULES !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c
ShittCuntt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:41 PM   #33
ShittCuntt
Loop Panic

ShittCuntt is on a distinguished road
So anyways back to the new Cattle album apparently we can expect new music on the 19th which is next monday. Damn I was hoping it was gonna be today !
ShittCuntt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 07:54 PM   #34
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

PsychoNavigator is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Haha I havent seen that before
I think this guy captured the Aussie bogan the best !
TRENT FROM PUNCHY RULES !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c
Ahh, that shit is classic. That got thrown around at my forum several years back, some were trying to figure out if it was a joke or legit. Kinda of like Skweezy Jibbs, it's hard to decide being relieved or disappointed that it's fake

Angry Aussie is tight, he's a ranty sweary bastard with a low tolerance for stupid people. Aidzee is the man, always providing low intelligence counterpoint to Angry's rants. Intelligent guy, though. He knows what the fuck he's doing.
PsychoNavigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #35
VargII

VargII is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I had a look at the Metal Blade website to see if there was any info about it and there isnt much about the new Cattle album at all. And you have to go to the Cattle artist page to find what little there is.

They got a whole heap of news on other shitty bands on the main page but there doesnt seem to be much love for Cattle on there at all.
The Cattle artist page still has Troy listed as a member. Haha

I thought MB would be putting a bit more effort into spreading the word about this beast of an album that will be spewed onto us puny humans very soon !
I might be way off about this but it seems that way. I hope I'm wrong, I hope this release gets the attention and recognition it will no doubt deserve.
Maybe after monday if they do release pre-order info, album details and a song etc it will start to get a bit more promotion.
!
Label/Mgmt pages almost never update that shit. It's a pain in the ass because about 99% of the time they have webdesigners running the site; they don't do it themselves.
As far as promotion goes that all comes down to management. The label will provide what they think is adequate promotion (because that's in their best interest) but a manager goes in there and fights for more. I've talked with them about this before and was surprised to find out who was 'managing' them. I don't know if they are without now? I think last time we talked about it they were looking to get on w/a mgmt group, but that's for them to discuss.

The bigger bands are always going to get the bulk of the promotion though.

I'm gonna do my part and promote this upcoming tour though!
VargII is offline   Reply With Quote