Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Cattle Decapitation Website

Old 05-11-2011, 02:59 AM   #61
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

PsychoNavigator is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by VargII View Post
I really wanna try Portal 2. Let me know how it works out for you.
Everyone I know has been going apeshit over it, and actually they said the online co-op was a whole 'nother level of the game experience. I've got it but haven't installed it yet.
PsychoNavigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:06 AM   #62
Nev

Nev is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by butthole View Post
All this PSN shit has done has made me appreciate the campaigns, story modes, etc that I neglect to do multiplayer. Dead Space 2 is seriously freaky and I'm really into that and I just picked up Portal from a dude on craigslist for cheap so I'm just now getting into that. Its so cool, kinda reminds me of Gravity but just on a whole different platform. That game, mario kart and super mario bros are the only reason we're keeping our wii. Otherwise, man what a piece of shit. I'm even thinking about getting an xbox with the kinect now after seeing that michael jackson game. I know that sounds lame and all but if the direction they're going is to put your ass on the screen, then I want to get one! :)

i recently sold my wii. what a downer that system was. im telling you man play HomeFront. its really good.
Nev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:18 PM   #63
SlayerDeath93
Hooters on Mars

SlayerDeath93 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
All this PSN shit has done has made me appreciate the campaigns, story modes, etc that I neglect to do multiplayer. Dead Space 2 is seriously freaky and I'm really into that and I just picked up Portal from a dude on craigslist for cheap so I'm just now getting into that. Its so cool, kinda reminds me of Gravity but just on a whole different platform. That game, mario kart and super mario bros are the only reason we're keeping our wii. Otherwise, man what a piece of shit. I'm even thinking about getting an xbox with the kinect now after seeing that michael jackson game. I know that sounds lame and all but if the direction they're going is to put your ass on the screen, then I want to get one! :)
Man, if only you played Dead Space 2's campaign while stoned out of your gutter. Shit tripped me out. I'm thinking about borrowing Homefront from a friend of mine for the campaign.
SlayerDeath93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:01 PM   #64
DrBusey

DrBusey is on a distinguished road
Dude, Dead Space is my game of choice these days, I can't get enough of the series. I'm currently playing through hardcore mode (3 saves only, and you revert to your last save point when you die) but had to take a break once I got too many assignments D<
DrBusey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:10 PM   #65
ungodlywarlock

ungodlywarlock is on a distinguished road
The only reason I even keep my Wii around is because it's a system that I can use to watch Netflix before I fall asleep. So I don't even use it as a game system anymore, really.
Well, that's not true. I downloaded Megaman 2 and 3 for when I am sitting in bed and my wife is taking forever, but that's about it.

Super Mario Galaxy 1-2, Super Paper Mario, and Mario kart, lol. That's all that I gave a shit about and I don't need to play them again.
ungodlywarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:29 PM   #66
butthole

butthole is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nev View Post
i recently sold my wii. what a downer that system was. im telling you man play HomeFront. its really good.
I was really hoping it would be rad but all I've heard is horrible things about it until you said this! haha.. the reviews are bad, my friends all tell me its really bad. I do want to try battlefield 2 though, I hear now from everyone that its better than black ops.
butthole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #67
Nev

Quote:
I was really hoping it would be rad but all I've heard is horrible things about it until you said this! haha.. the reviews are bad, my friends all tell me its really bad. I do want to try battlefield 2 though, I hear now from everyone that its better than black ops.
I'm super stoked for Battlefield 3. that 12 minute game play footage is total masturbation material. Yea i really dont know why people say Homefront was bad. I mean graphics wise it doesnt touch CoD. But the story is just so gut wrenching. It was written buy the guy who did the movie "Red Dawn". so if you liked that, then you'll probably like Homefront
Old 05-14-2011, 09:06 PM   #68
TheGorefiend

TheGorefiend is on a distinguished road
It's coming back

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...on-begins-now/
TheGorefiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:12 PM   #69
DrBusey

DrBusey is on a distinguished road
Schooled many fools on MK online today, I'm pleased with myself and the return of PSN
DrBusey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:16 AM   #70
Nev

sweet ill be back on soon!!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #71
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Not out of the woods yet, it seems.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:17 AM   #72
butthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoNavigator View Post
Ok, what the fuck.. I just heard from someone else who is a big time gamer that sony pulled down psn because someone figured out how to hack a ps3 and get online with it for months. They figured it out and then pulled this big old story on us...
Old 05-19-2011, 12:36 AM   #73
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Ok, what the fuck.. I just heard from someone else who is a big time gamer that sony pulled down psn because someone figured out how to hack a ps3 and get online with it for months. They figured it out and then pulled this big old story on us...
I'm going to call bullshit on your friend's story.

Makes for a good conspiracy theory-type story, but I doubt that Sony would rather go with a story about them compromising 10's of millions private details over some l33t h4x0r gaining access to network play.

Fuck it, I'm calling your friend a fucking retard.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:02 AM   #74
VargII

VargII is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoNavigator View Post
I'm going to call bullshit on your friend's story.

Makes for a good conspiracy theory-type story, but I doubt that Sony would rather go with a story about them compromising 10's of millions private details over some l33t h4x0r gaining access to network play.

Fuck it, I'm calling your friend a fucking retard.
This. Something like that wouldn't have shut down the system for this long. Shit like that probably happens all the time which is why we always have to do updates.
VargII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #75
butthole

Well this is fuckin bullshit... PS store is finally up... remember they were offering us a bunch of free shit to make up for the outage? Well, I can't find shit about that now. I don't see it anywhere. I even went back MONTHS on their website to find that info and now I don't even see it... what the fuck? Anyone know? There were a couple of those games I wanted...
Old 06-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #76
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
Well this is fuckin bullshit... PS store is finally up... remember they were offering us a bunch of free shit to make up for the outage? Well, I can't find shit about that now. I don't see it anywhere. I even went back MONTHS on their website to find that info and now I don't even see it... what the fuck? Anyone know? There were a couple of those games I wanted...
Just looked into it and found this on their blog.

Quote:
The PlayStation Store is back online and thank you everyone for your patience. You will notice a huge lineup of new downloadable games, demos, add-on content, themes, avatars and videos. Also, PlayStation Plus has been updated with new full game trials, free games and DLC, free avatars and even more discounts.

You may have noticed that the content promised as part of the Welcome Back offer is not yet live. It is currently in the final stages of testing and will be available to download soon; we’ll be sure to let you know when.

The next PlayStation Store and PlayStation Plus update will be this Friday, June 3, and then we will roll right into some special publishes starting next week for E3 (so be sure to check back daily!).

In the meantime, check out all the new downloadable content on PlayStation Store.
Link
Old 06-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #77
butthole

haha... so its like they promised us a party and we got to the party but they're stuck in traffic until who knows when. Makes me want to leave and just go to a bar.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #78
PsychoNavigator
Just hangin' out bro

Quote:
haha... so its like they promised us a party and we got to the party but they're stuck in traffic until who knows when. Makes me want to leave and just go to a bar.
But you won't, you're just gonna chill on the doorstep and listen to Sabbath on an old shitty AM transistor radio until the battery dies.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #79
TheGorefiend

TheGorefiend is on a distinguished road
By the way If you guys have a problem downloading the games from the store once you download the "Welcome Back Free game" thing like I did, then just do this:

go into account management>transaction management>services list>SCEA Promotions to download the games.

I had tried getting them from the store but the list of games had disappeared from the Welcome Back tab for some reason, I thought I was fucked.
TheGorefiend is offline   Reply With Quote