SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Cattle Decapitation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Cattle Decapitation Website

Old 03-08-2011, 02:53 AM   #1
BODYBAG2010

BODYBAG2010 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up CATTLE DECAPITATION Confirmed For Slaughter By The Water

SICK LINEUP! how many of you will be going to this show? please post some video.

Reactivated East Coast thrashers NUCLEAR ASSAULT and Los Angeles thrashers WARBRINGER have been confirmed for the second annual Slaughter By The Water festival, set to take place June 25 at Craneway Pavilion in San Francisco, California. the 45,000 square foot faculty that floats on 25 breathtaking water front acres with a 180 degree view of the entire bay,

Also scheduled to appear are AUTOPSY, WHIPLASH, CATTLE DECAPITATION, ZOMBIE HOLOCAUST, VINDICATOR, UNDIVIDED, DREAD, EXMORTUS, LUDICRA, HATCHET, INSANITY and WITCHAVEN.

Pre-sale tickets will go on sale March 25.

The first edition of Slaughter By The Water took place in April 2010 at the Oakland Metro. The show was incredibly successful, with 900 thrash metal fans in attendance from all over the Bay Area. The event featured performances by TOXIC HOLOCAUST, FUELED BY FIRE, BONDED BY BLOOD, GOLERS, PRAYERS OF SANITY, FOG OF WAR and many more.

For more information, visit Slaughterbythewater dot com
BODYBAG2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:34 PM   #2
Hellbat

Hellbat is on a distinguished road
The first year was one of the worst shows I've been too. Terrible in almost every way. Organization was shit, security sucked, lineup was filled with a myriad of neo thrash bands trying to be Municipal Waste (and sucking at it) and the overall thing lacked the energy a proper thrash fest should have had. It was awful.

Now, this year, there is no way in hell I'm going to miss fucking Autopsy. I was worried the MDF show would be my only shot and I missed it, but I will not do that again! Not to mention Nuclear Assault! And Cattle and Witchaven make it even better. Sadly Zombie Holocaust is on the bill, and I can't stand Ludicra either. My guess is some of the bands I haven't heard are bad neo thrash, but still. Should be an awesome show.
Hellbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:43 PM   #3
butthole

butthole is on a distinguished road
oh shit, ludicra is playing? I thought that was their logo! I didn't think it was them cuz I couldn't quite tell if that was their logo and they seem way too far down the bill. Man, I hope they are cuz this whole thing is all thrash and the last time we played a thrash fest up there we practically got booed off stage.
butthole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #4
Hellbat

Hellbat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by butthole View Post
oh shit, ludicra is playing? I thought that was their logo! I didn't think it was them cuz I couldn't quite tell if that was their logo and they seem way too far down the bill. Man, I hope they are cuz this whole thing is all thrash and the last time we played a thrash fest up there we practically got booed off stage.
I think it's all thrash, Ludicra, Autopsy and you guys.
I don't know who the hell decided to put those 3 on a thrash fest, but I love two of them so I don't really mind. Don't think the thrash scene kids will get into it though, and that was 99% of the crowd last year.
Hellbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:17 PM   #5
F. Mercenary
Human Being Human

F. Mercenary is on a distinguished road
Neo-thrash is the street punk of metal, really uncreative and rehashing everything that's been done before.
F. Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote