SMNnews Forums SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Labels & Distro Outlets > Brutal Bands
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Brutal Bands Website

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-25-2011, 07:01 PM   #91
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net
 
Brutal Bands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Maplewood, MN
Posts: 1,466
Rep Power: 11
Brutal Bands is on a distinguished road
All international single package deals that contained additional items have been shipped.

Looks like we've got 21 international orders that contain multiple package deals along with a handful of misc orders that have come in, then all pre-orders will have shipped. I'll get these wrapped up tonight.

Huge THANKS to all that pre-ordered this monsterous release, and for making me work 12 hour days for the last week packaging/shipping up hundreds of orders.
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:19 AM   #92
IsaMustDie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Quebec City
Posts: 299
Rep Power: 4
IsaMustDie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal Bands View Post
All international single package deals that contained additional items have been shipped.

Looks like we've got 21 international orders that contain multiple package deals along with a handful of misc orders that have come in, then all pre-orders will have shipped. I'll get these wrapped up tonight.

Huge THANKS to all that pre-ordered this monsterous release, and for making me work 12 hour days for the last week packaging/shipping up hundreds of orders.
Awesomeness, thanks for the hard work Scott, appreciated it! Got the e-mail confirming shipping etc, can't wait till it comes in the mail.

IMO Release of 2011, thanks again.
IsaMustDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #93
Mutilatory
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
Mutilatory is on a distinguished road
Sup scott, I don't want to anoy with the same questions I know you have a lot of work but I ordered the pre-order package with the "logo shirt", as I read you already sent those, but I didn't get an email, and I just want to be sure that the package will get to me. Thank you for the answer!
Mutilatory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:52 PM   #94
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net
 
Brutal Bands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Maplewood, MN
Posts: 1,466
Rep Power: 11
Brutal Bands is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutilatory View Post
Sup scott, I don't want to anoy with the same questions I know you have a lot of work but I ordered the pre-order package with the "logo shirt", as I read you already sent those, but I didn't get an email, and I just want to be sure that the package will get to me. Thank you for the answer!
Hmm, that's strange. Do you have an order number, and I'll look it up. I know there were a few orders where the emails bounced.
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 05:08 AM   #95
Mutilatory
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
Mutilatory is on a distinguished road
Yeah, my order number is : 2643170
Thanks for your help.
Mutilatory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:52 AM   #96
cutcarveripserve?
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Live Free or Fuckin Die!!!
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 4
cutcarveripserve? is on a distinguished road
Time

Still waiting and checking the www.usps.com track and confirm site.
Is the package even moving?
cutcarveripserve? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:44 PM   #97
disgorgeyourguts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: california
Posts: 800
Rep Power: 10
disgorgeyourguts will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutcarveripserve? View Post
Still waiting and checking the www.usps.com track and confirm site.
Is the package even moving?
yea im with him. mine has no status update either. order number 2820318
disgorgeyourguts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:48 PM   #98
cutcarveripserve?
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Live Free or Fuckin Die!!!
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 4
cutcarveripserve? is on a distinguished road
Gogasm Shipped?

Got my confirmation that order has shipped on 2-24-11.When I check the status I get this = The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 24, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.SO THIS MEANS IT HAS NOT BEEN SCANNED IN YET AT THE POST OFFICE IN MINNESOTA ?
cutcarveripserve? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:44 PM   #99
disgorgeyourguts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: california
Posts: 800
Rep Power: 10
disgorgeyourguts will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutcarveripserve? View Post
Got my confirmation that order has shipped on 2-24-11.When I check the status I get this = The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on February 24, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.SO THIS MEANS IT HAS NOT BEEN SCANNED IN YET AT THE POST OFFICE IN MINNESOTA ?
yea i got the samething too man. i did the other link he sent me put in the tracking order and i got this: Package Status:
We currently have no record of this package. If this package was mailed recently, it may not have been entered in the USPS database yet. Please check your package tracking number and/or try again later.

scott any help??
disgorgeyourguts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #100
cutcarveripserve?
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Live Free or Fuckin Die!!!
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 4
cutcarveripserve? is on a distinguished road
What's up bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgorgeyourguts View Post
yea i got the samething too man. i did the other link he sent me put in the tracking order and i got this: Package Status:
We currently have no record of this package. If this package was mailed recently, it may not have been entered in the USPS database yet. Please check your package tracking number and/or try again later.

scott any help??
Well I checked the status of my package again and it is on the move so as I type this my shit is being shipped!It got scanned in at St Paul MN Post Office so I might have it by March 2nd or 3rd. I'm not to far from MN I'm in NH. When I do order stuff from BB I get it in like 3 days.I have an uncle who lives in CA.Long story short I'll keep you posted BB has not let me down yet.Later bro horns up!!!
cutcarveripserve? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #101
Chudboy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
Chudboy is on a distinguished road
Can you track your package? If so, how?
Chudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:15 PM   #102
Deni
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
Deni is on a distinguished road
Hi scott,i ordered 3 package deal.. but till now still not receive confirmation bout the pack was shipped! please let me know.

Order Number : 2771806

thx
Deni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:40 AM   #103
disgorgeyourguts
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: california
Posts: 800
Rep Power: 10
disgorgeyourguts will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutcarveripserve? View Post
Well I checked the status of my package again and it is on the move so as I type this my shit is being shipped!It got scanned in at St Paul MN Post Office so I might have it by March 2nd or 3rd. I'm not to far from MN I'm in NH. When I do order stuff from BB I get it in like 3 days.I have an uncle who lives in CA.Long story short I'll keep you posted BB has not let me down yet.Later bro horns up!!!
cool man glad to hear that. i got the same email. my shit is on the move too. hooray!!!
disgorgeyourguts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:11 AM   #104
SADOCHISMIC
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
SADOCHISMIC is on a distinguished road
So my shit won't be arriving in scotland any time soon??? Fuck!
SADOCHISMIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:33 PM   #105
cutcarveripserve?
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Live Free or Fuckin Die!!!
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 4
cutcarveripserve? is on a distinguished road
YUP WORTH THE WAIT!!!

Ordered Dec 13th in my hands March 2nd = 79 days.5 days really if you count the release date of Feb 25th cool!!!Got the red longsleeve the black longsleeve the white t shirt the poster 2 stickers and the slipcase cd.Scott thank you very much and yes you will see more of my $$$ in the future.Thanks bro.
cutcarveripserve? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:44 PM   #106
Deni
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
Deni is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutcarveripserve? View Post
Ordered Dec 13th in my hands March 2nd = 79 days.5 days really if you count the release date of Feb 25th cool!!!Got the red longsleeve the black longsleeve the white t shirt the poster 2 stickers and the slipcase cd.Scott thank you very much and yes you will see more of my $$$ in the future.Thanks bro.
nice you already got the pack. i'm still not receive confirmation about my pack till now! sucks.. scott,please reply read my PM/email. thanks
Deni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:09 AM   #107
Deni
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
Deni is on a distinguished road
finally got confirmation. thank you..
Deni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:24 PM   #108
Mutilatory
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
Mutilatory is on a distinguished road
I still haven't got neither the information or the package I'm a little worried
Mutilatory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:33 PM   #109
Ander
Registered User
 
Ander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: France
Posts: 2,141
Rep Power: 8
Ander is on a distinguished road
Hey Scott, I don't have received e-mail fort the shipping of my last order (which contains the two releases from Lecherous Nocturne).

Order number: 2853316.

Thanks!
Ander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #110
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net
 
Brutal Bands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Maplewood, MN
Posts: 1,466
Rep Power: 11
Brutal Bands is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutilatory View Post
I still haven't got neither the information or the package I'm a little worried
Do you have an order number?
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #111
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net
 
Brutal Bands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Maplewood, MN
Posts: 1,466
Rep Power: 11
Brutal Bands is on a distinguished road
Just an update on things. All US customers should have received your pre-orders by now. If you are a US pre-order customer and you haven't received your order yet, send me an email.
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:38 AM   #112
Ander
Registered User
 
Ander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: France
Posts: 2,141
Rep Power: 8
Ander is on a distinguished road
Received new Anomalous and Gorgasm today, thank you very much Scott!
Ander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:31 AM   #113
legion_997
Registered User
 
legion_997's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Norway
Posts: 70
Rep Power: 7
legion_997 is on a distinguished road
Got my package today! Thanks Scott! Brutal tunes and beers next!
legion_997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:57 AM   #114
Chudboy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
Chudboy is on a distinguished road
How do you track your package?
Chudboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:44 AM   #115
Mutilatory
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
Mutilatory is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal Bands View Post
Do you have an order number?
Yes. My order number is: 2643170

P.S Just as a question would it be possible to change my shirts size from L to XL.

Last edited by Mutilatory; 03-04-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Mutilatory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #116
IsaMustDie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Quebec City
Posts: 299
Rep Power: 4
IsaMustDie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal Bands View Post
Just an update on things. All US customers should have received your pre-orders by now. If you are a US pre-order customer and you haven't received your order yet, send me an email.
Good to know it's that fast, still waiting for it here in Canada but should arrive pretty soon like next week or so. BB is never very long.
IsaMustDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:48 PM   #117
cutcarveripserve?
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Live Free or Fuckin Die!!!
Posts: 50
Rep Power: 4
cutcarveripserve? is on a distinguished road
Glad

I'm glad I pre-ordered early Gorgasms merch is almost gone.
Thanks again Scott.
cutcarveripserve? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:18 PM   #118
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net
 
Brutal Bands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Maplewood, MN
Posts: 1,466
Rep Power: 11
Brutal Bands is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutilatory View Post
Yes. My order number is: 2643170

P.S Just as a question would it be possible to change my shirts size from L to XL.
Hey, just sent you an email on this.
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #119
Brutal Bands
brutalbands.net
 
Brutal Bands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Maplewood, MN
Posts: 1,466
Rep Power: 11
Brutal Bands is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chudboy View Post
How do you track your package?
Tracking on our orders only works with orders within the US, or international orders that weight over 4 pounds. If tracking was available, it would have been included with your shipping confirmation email. This is a limitation of the post office.
Brutal Bands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:45 AM   #120
SADOCHISMIC
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
SADOCHISMIC is on a distinguished road
Got my stuff today it's fucking awesome!!! Cheers scott!
SADOCHISMIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SMNnews.com: 2002 -