The Berzerker Website

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-23-2005, 12:35 PM   #1
Carcass
Happy Retard

Carcass is on a distinguished road
Q & A

Q: Why?
A(Sam): Why, to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women of course.

Q: How long did it take for those masks (terrific) to be done & what inspired you to make them?
A(Luke): The dvd will reveal all!!!

Q: What’s your favorite Carcass album?
A(Luke): 3rd Album.

Q: What bands you’d like to tour with?
A(Luke): Carcass, Vader (We did that – Fucking awesome) and Brutal Truth (Original line up).

Q: Did you wear a mask when you were a gabba DJ?
A(Luke): Yes i ALWAYS wore the mask while DJing.

Q: In the "Poll" section of the site they say, What's your favorite song on S/T, and there's Broken, Final Sacrifice, Koala, Fish, Mutant, Bird, Get Off The Road and Evil Worlds Beyond, why?
A(Luke): Because they were my early songs.

Q: What rig does the guitarist use? (Detail please!)
A(Luke): Umm, some weird custom guitar, Marshall JCM 2000, have to wait him to come on.

Q: What kind of drum set did Theberzerker have before messed up his back?
A(Luke): Hey man, I had a PEARL SLX 7 piece, 10' 12' 14' 16' - 22' kick - Pearl 5 1/2' brass freefloater snr - DW 5002 doulbe pedals,
Paiste sound reflector high hats, sabian AA crashes, 16' 18' 19' 22' ride - Pearl rack system and stool. Remo pin stripe skins, Ragone Hard Drum Cases - Vic Firth sticks.

Q: How long have you been playing?
A(Luke): Drumming was my life!! I had been playing for about 7 years!

Q: What advice would you give me to get my roaring type voice to be like your's or similar?
A(Luke): Mmm I would think that practice would be the best advice, trying doing it quietly and building up to getting to louder, but some vocalist do have very loud voices anyway, mine its quite loud though.

Q: Why is it on the dvd that the Last Mistake is missing?
A(Luke): Very simple the band never learnt it! it was a song that I wrote, but they just learnt it for the album. sorry!! I would have liked to play it though.

Q: This goes out to Berzerker bass. Did you get you sig from Luke telling you to do it again, get it right?
A(Sam): Sounds like you've seen the dvd.

Q: Have any of you had any problems with tendonitis...
A(Sam): No tendonitis problems... So far.

Q:... Any cures or excercises you'd recommend?
A(Sam): I used a chinese herbal supplement called Dong Qai when recording guitar for the first album. It's used to reduce the incidence of cramping - usually for women on their period, but recommended to me by guys who ride motorcross as their forearms tend to cramp up riding. Drummer and Guitarist used a lotion called Tiger Balm. You rub it into the skin and it stops your muscles going sore after shows.

Q: Correct me if i'm wrong, but when i saw Theberzerker last, their bassist played with a pick. I know from experience that i can easily reach 32 notes at 240 by picking with 4 fingers. I would think it would put less of a strain on the bass player if he didn't play with a pick.
A(Sam): I play with a pick for a few reasons. I play guitar a lot more than bass and am used to playing with a pick... The finger picking thing has never come easily to me, and respect to people who can do it. But I find that with finger picking, you lose a lot of attack and there is a large difference in volume between notes when you finger pick. Also it is a style that works best with a clean bass tone, and the berzerker bass sound is always distorted. Besides, a lot of the dissimulate material is played up around 300bpm. Even with 4 fingers, I think you'd find finger picking that a bit of a stretch.

Q: When playing "Corporeal", do you play it on the second fret (B obviously) as opposed to open A? If so how the fuck does the guitarist do the 2nd solo?
A(Matt): We played that song in B as per carcass, just in 2nd position though. The solos are also just moved up in position, i dont have a trem bar as Michael Ammot used in the 2nd solo so its varied a bit.

Q: Theberzerker guitar, how long do you practice during a day?
A(Matt): I try to practise 2 or 3 hours a day, I'll do a bunch of left hand shit like legato (satch stuff) and then a bunch of right hand stuff, speed, sweeping, string skipping all ala Paul Gilbert.

Q: Have you any tips on the fingering technique for some on with bad finger joints?
A(Sam): Yeah. Use a pick instead.

Q: I'm in a band and me and our vocalist love you guys and he is trying to base his vocals on your's. He manages to growl pretty good but after a while his throat begins to hurt, I was just wandering if you have any tips for this?
A(Sam): Practice. Soothers that numb the throat should be avoided before doing vox as you can't feel if you're damaging your voice or not. Warming up helps. Definitely avoid smoking if you can. And louder does not necessarily equal better

Q: Is there any bass tabs?
A(Sam): Mail me.

Q: Sam, could you tell me why the hell did you punch that guy in to the face in the beginning of Disregard?
A(Sam): OK. That guy is a crazy fan of ours called jamie hunter. He worded me up before the gig that he wanted us to smash him in the face during the show, which was at nottingham 2003. He was pretty insistent with the request during the gig, so I ended up doing the honors. Who am I to deny a fan? On a serious note, definitely not one to try at home. If you smack someone on tour or hurt them and they take offence to it (or if their partner, friends, teacher or parents take offence for that matter) you can be arrested or up for legal action, and either can cut short your tour or put your returning to that country in doubt.

Q: i remember reading somewhere that the guitarist uses a special type of cream on his hands that prevents or slows down cramping. is this true?
A(Matt): I don't use any cream on my hands for cramps etc.. dunno where you read that. I did however use Tiger Balm on the back of my neck while touring to help prevent soreness from headbanging everynight.

Q: So who of the guitarists are you?
A(Matt): I'm the one who did Dissimulate.

Q: Are all you guys from Strapping Young Lad?
A(Sam): None of the guys from SYL are in Theberzerker, or have recorded on a Berzerker album.

Q: Were Ed & Jason from SYL?
A(Sam): Ed and Jason were from a melbourne band called The Wolves.

Q: Does Bill Steer Play in your band?
A(Sam): Nope. He now plays in a band called Firebird, I believe.

Q: What strings do you use?
A(Sam): I have no preferred brand of strings, and when I need them tend to shop around for the heaviest fattest set I can find.

Q: What tuning do you use?
A(Sam): A tuning on a 5 string bass.

Q: What flavour of milk do you prefer out of: Chocolate, strawberry, iced coffee, lime or Vanilla?
A(Sam): Chocolate

Q: Do you use metronome while recording?
A(Sam): Yes, we use a metronome when recording all our stuff.

Q: How good are you at playing things such as sweeps, arpeggios and neo classical type things?
A(Sam): I am useless at playing sweeps, arpeggios and neo classical malmsteem type stuff, however the current guitarist has to be one of the best guys I've seen for that sort of thing. My specialty is more old-school death metal and if I am pushed to solo, then you can bet that it will be a non-musical mess of whammy bar and harmonics.

Q: On the dvd there seemed to be alot of emphasis on the bass sound but i can barely hear it on the dissimulate cd except in last mistake and the slide on no one wins.
A(Sam): The bass tone on dissimulate was just to give the bottom end way more biff, rarely to act like a traditional Cannibal corpse style bass.

Q: Hey genius, why'd you punch that guy in the face?
A(Sam): Hey genius, I believe the answer to that is in both frequently asked questions AND this thread.

Q: I noticed in the pics you busted a string and you didn't go out of tune?
A(Sam): Yep the strings are independant, so when I broke that string the others didn't go out of tune. I nearly broke my brain trying to transpose the rest of the set on the remaining strings though.

Q: In the dvd it shows someone skateboarding. Which one of you was that?
A(Sam): The skateboarding footage is from a visit to a skate park in portland, not sure if it's one of the members.

Q: On the making of Self Titled, what was that trick for, slipping a tape under the guitar bridge?
A(Sam): By sticking a tape under the floating bridge that caused all the strings to slacken, which effectively lowered the tuning from A to D a couple of octaves down.

Q: is it possible to get the same longsleeves as you guys use on stage?
A(Sam): Try and contact skatetheplanet.com. I think they're the guys who made them, not 1000% sure. It's not in their product list so you'll have to mail them.
Carcass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 12:36 PM   #2
Carcass
Happy Retard

Q: How's Luke?
A(Sam): He's travelling around the world DJing, you've probably seen the thread. Makes it a little hard to get online every day.

Q: Do you guys use baritone guitars or normal guitars lowered to A tuning?
A(Sam): Normal guitars lowered to A tuning.

Q: What type of software was used to create and assemble the drum's on the first album?
A(Sam): I think drums on the first album might have been done on cubase, check in the studio section on www.theberzerker.com.

Q: Is it a Ibanez bass or Warwick?
A(Sam): It's an Ibanez BTB.

Q: I was always under the impression that you did the deep vocals for compromise, on the album. I noticed on the dvd, luke sings most of it live. Is that true for the album?
A(Sam): Luke does the low vocals on Compromise and Last Mistake.

Q: What was it like beginning off in a city like melbourne?
A(Sam): Starting off in Melbourne was OK. It's just easy as an australian band to fall into the trap of thinking that touring overseas is something you do once you conquer australia. When you start touring overseas that's when all the real work starts, no-one cares what you did back in oz.

Q: Can Ignorance be played live?
A(Sam): We played 'Ignorance' live once at the Tote in Melbourne as an encore, I did the drums... A little instrument swap happened.

Q: Can I order your masks somewhere?
A(Sam): The masks are not available for purchase. Most of them have been made/modified.

Q: How many years of experience did you have in guitar/bass before joining your first band?
A(Sam): About 8 or so. Theberzerker was my first band, not counting playing covers at school with friends.

Q: I saw that your live drummer on the dissumlate tour learned the material from drum transcriptions, can you post them here?
A(Sam): The drum tabs that you saw belonged to the fill-in drummer who replaced the usual drummer after he broke his foot. The guy played the UK/European tour with us, and wrote those notes for himself...I'm not sure if any other drum tabs exist, you might want to wait until berzerker gets back from the dj tour and ask him.

Q: Why did Luke originally want to fly to Canada and record the first album with session musicians, rather than record it with you and Paul?
A(Sam): Luke couldn't record with Paul because he'd converted to christianity and wanted to put some distance between himself and death metal. I hadn't recorded before or proven myself in live shows, and when that's your option and Devin Townsend and the Strapping guys say they'll record and perform your album for you... Who would you go for?

Q: In the DVD, it says that Earache released the rough mixes of the self-titled album, where can i get it?
A(Sam): All the songs were demoed up long before Jason and Ed. Jason and Ed did most of one side of the guitars for the 1st album. The rough mix release you heard about was a free Earache cd giveaway, where you could hear the early Berzerker demos. There is no bass recorded on it.

Q: Okay, so the final product contained Jason and Ed's guitar work as well as the bass guitar, correct?
A(Sam): Jason, Ed and Sam's guitars + bass, yes.

Q: Does the song ignorance use a Darkthrone sample?
A(Sam): No Darkthrone samples were used on the first album.

Q: On the Humanity bootleg Bass tries to pull guitars mask off, did this really happen?
A(Sam): It probably happened, I forget why...is that filmclip from a small room (known in tallahassee as the 'thunderdome')? The old bassist and I would sometimes try and put each other out during shows, for fun.

Q: What's the best NOT-METAL gig you guys have ever been?
A(Sam): Best non-metal festival around these parts is the Big Day Out. Best nonmetal show I've seen was probably Mr.Bungle.

Q: have any of you guys ever been bitten by jumper ants?
A(Sam): Yes, have been bitten by jumper ants a number of times. They hurt.

Q: Ok, has any one of you heard of a band called the Peaks from brisbourne?
A(Sam): Haven't heard of the Peaks.

Q: Favorite bands of the moment?
A(Sam): Fave bands of the moment? Listening to a bit of Mithras, Agoraphobic Nosebleed and a few other things. Don't really have a super-favourite band of the moment.

Q: Are you still working but only part time?
A(Sam): I work a full time job and some part time jobs, always have.

Q: Are you playing in any other band at the moment?
A(Sam): Not playing in any other band at the moment. Recording a CD of my own stuff right now.

Q: What (Guitar) pickups you guys used when recording s/t and dissimulate?
A(Sam): For the self titled, used Seymour Duncans. I think EMGs were used on Dissimulate.

Q: Sam, is this stuff you're working by yourself gonna be released?
A(Sam): Think it will be a personal album that I'll send to friends, we'll see.

Q: So, are you working on it all by yourself, drums guitar, bass, vox and so on, or are there gonna be some other musicians on there?
A(Sam): Yep, doing the guitar/bass/vox and drum programming myself. Have been trying to talk the guitarist, who is producing the guitars for me, into laying down a random solo...we'll see.
And if Berzerker has a bit of time might get him to screech on one or two of the tracks.

Q: Why did Sam leave Theberzerker?
A(Sam): I left for a few reasons, but the two biggest were I didn't enjoy touring that much, and I was broke and needed to start looking after myself. I've left the position open for anyone else who wants to tour fulltime. With the permission of the berzerker, I still wish to be involved with the music-making side of the band.

Q: Is there a video for the track Compromise?
A(Sam): There is a video for compromise, not on the dvd however.

Q: What is the point of the songs 95 and Ode To Nash?
A(Sam): Take those two tracks and play-pretend that they might be there for a reason. And while you are pretending - this may require some imagination - see if you can come up with "the point" of those songs yourself. You will find this exercise vastly more rewarding than us just spoon-feeding you an answer. Or you may feel free to write them off as "staticy, irritating, noise" and nothing more, and continue to get nothing out of them. Whatever makes you happy.

Q: Who played live guitar for the "self-titled" album tour?
A(Sam): There were two guitarists for the self-titled tour, myself and another guy called Mark who doesn't appear anywhere else on the DVD except in the live footage.

Q: Hey bass, would there be a chance of aquiring/purchasing some of your material when you have finished it?
A(Sam): Yeah, I'll make a post here once I've finished it...shouldn't be too long now.

Q: How quick can you play a bass guitar when playing in Theberzerker?
A(Sam): I can play THIS quick....

Q: I didn't know you liked INM, Sam?
A(Sam): I like the songtitles more than anything, and appreciate Seth's amazing ability to survive comas.

Q: Sam whats your take on people who are into numetal mtv garbage who think your band sucks.
A(Sam): Fuck 'em

Q: Can you tell me the gauge of your strings?
A(Sam): Ummm... Super fucking massive?

Q: Sam, on the DVD, when you have just finished the demo version of Cannibal Rights, are you actually growling along, or just pissing around miming?
A(Sam): During Cannibal Rites on the DVD, i was both doing the vocals AND pissing around.

Q: Bass Distortion?
A(Sam): For the last few albums and also live, we use the marshall JMP1 for distortion, and heartily recommend it for all your distortion needs.

Q: What's your take on people who are into nu-metal stuff and your stuff?
A(Sam): I don't care what kind of music other people are into if they're into us. If you can be put off a band by what their other fans are like, then you probably aren't into the music in the first place.

Q: Who wrote february?
A(Luke): I wrote all of FEBRUARY.... No one else!

Q: New Album Distortion?
A(Luke): Marshall JMP

Q: Tours coming?
A(Luke): No thing planned

Q: Are you a vegetarian?
A(Luke): No but I dont eat very much meat.

Q: What you think about filesharing?
A(Luke): Great for finding new bands, nothing worse then buying a cd only to find out you dont like it. If you like a cd buy it.

Q: Is there a video for the track Compromise?
A(Sam): There is a video for compromise floating around that was made for us by some good friends...and it isn't the DVD trailer.

Q: So who has duties on guitars and drums if Matt and Gary have left?
A(Sam): The other contributor for guitars/bass is a guy called Adrian from an oz band called Demon Other. (Also Ed and Jason are back on the job. For the drums: Back on using drummachine.)

Q: Vocal duties on the new album?
A(Sam): I didn't do any vocal work for the new album. (So obivously it's all Luke this time.)

Q: I made tabbed your songs and i'm not sure if my tabs are correct. Can you help me?
A(Sam): I'm living in the UK, but if you are able to get the tabs to me (or scan them then email them thru) I can tell you how close you are.

Edit: New Questions Added.

Last edited by Carcass; 08-21-2005 at 03:48 PM.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:18 PM   #3
charlie sheen
Feel the Sheen!

charlie sheen is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcass
Q: Sam whats your take on people who are into numetal mtv garbage who think your band sucks.
A(Sam): Fuck 'em
LOLOLOL!!!

More questions for you Sam,

Why are The Berzerker nazi? Are all of you really cannibals? Do you speak English in Australia? Sam, does your mask have the same effect on you as Jim Carrey's did in the movie 'The Mask'?

har har
charlie sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:54 AM   #4
this_is_my_reality
Headbanger in-chief

this_is_my_reality is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie sheen
LOLOLOL!!!

More questions for you Sam,

Why are The Berzerker nazi? Are all of you really cannibals? Do you speak English in Australia? Sam, does your mask have the same effect on you as Jim Carrey's did in the movie 'The Mask'?

har har
Are you fucking retarded or something?
this_is_my_reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 06:13 AM   #5
SnuffFilmsuperstar

SnuffFilmsuperstar is on a distinguished road
Q: Does the song ignorance use a Darkthrone sample?
A(Sam): No Darkthrone samples were used on the first album.

Why Should they use a Darhthrone sample??
SnuffFilmsuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 10:45 AM   #6
theberzerker

theberzerker is on a distinguished road
hey mate, great job!!
thankx for cleaning all that up, i had no idea sam answered so many questions....

some people on this forum have a real problem staying ON TOPIC.....

thankx for your time

Luke
TheBerzerker

Last edited by theberzerker; 03-24-2005 at 10:47 AM.
theberzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 10:30 AM   #7
Nil Carborundum
HostisHumaniGeneris!

Nil Carborundum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by theberzerker
Some people on this forum have a real problem staying ON TOPIC.
Yeah, they're all starting to wander in from the Ozzfest forum now.

It is April 2005,
With too many mindless bodies,
Walking the Ozzfest forum.
And all the mindful bodies,
Walk The Berzerker's forum,
Doing something constructive with their lives.

Lol, anyway, great job Carcass!
T'was a good read, mate.

:p
Nil Carborundum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 07:43 AM   #8
Nil Carborundum
HostisHumaniGeneris!

Nil Carborundum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Carcass
No more useless reply's to this thread.
Replies*.

:)
Nil Carborundum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:08 PM   #9
emperadorXXIV
English Gentleman

emperadorXXIV is on a distinguished road
Awsome, many thanks Carcass.
emperadorXXIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 05:03 PM   #10
dave salmon
I really do eat cock!

dave salmon is on a distinguished road
Q. Are berzerker from australia then?
A. No, they come from shrewsbury

Q. Do their faces really look like that?
A. Yes, they were short in replacement blades for thier shavers, had hot dates lined up and the nearest thing to hand was a floor sander

Q. Are there Kangeroo's on speed in that drum kit?
A. No, dildo's set on peter stringfellow

Q. Did sam really hit that guy on the DVD, and if so, why?
A. Yes, because he was an ugly cunt and the sight of him offended sam!

Q. What gauge strings does sam use on his bass?
A. He doesn't use conventional strings, he steals the supporting cables from the golden gate bridge!

Q. Wheres toby gone?
A. He's currently the lead role in the remake of the classic broadway musical, cats

Q. Who is the little kid wearing sams mask?
A. what? oh, it was a practicle joke played on sam, but the washing machine was left on for too long and he shrunk!

Q. What happens when i press the weird strings of code in one of the menus on the DVD or when i key in these numbers: 20291381945750217?
A. If pressed in the correct order or key in correctly, all past and current members of the berzerker will merge together and become a one man folk band.

Q. Who's nash?
A. He's a mathmetician who died attemtping to calculate the exact speeds at which the berzerkers drums are played at while listening to bothalbums back to back on full volume! look hes here:
http://cepa.newschool.edu/het/profiles/nash.htm

Q. Are koala's really evil?
A. What? too fucking right they are, i lost both arms, a leg and my left nut after i cheated one in a game of fuzzy-duck! and who the fuck do you think body guard nile? themselves? well maybe, but no its koala's!
dave salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 06:31 PM   #11
Carcass
Happy Retard

Quote:
Originally posted by dave salmon
Q. Are berzerker from australia then?
A. No, they come from shrewsbury

Q. Do their faces really look like that?
A. Yes, they were short in replacement blades for thier shavers, had hot dates lined up and the nearest thing to hand was a floor sander

Q. Are there Kangeroo's on speed in that drum kit?
A. No, dildo's set on peter stringfellow

Q. Did sam really hit that guy on the DVD, and if so, why?
A. Yes, because he was an ugly cunt and the sight of him offended sam!

Q. What gauge strings does sam use on his bass?
A. He doesn't use conventional strings, he steals the supporting cables from the golden gate bridge!

Q. Wheres toby gone?
A. He's currently the lead role in the remake of the classic broadway musical, cats

Q. Who is the little kid wearing sams mask?
A. what? oh, it was a practicle joke played on sam, but the washing machine was left on for too long and he shrunk!

Q. What happens when i press the weird strings of code in one of the menus on the DVD or when i key in these numbers: 20291381945750217?
A. If pressed in the correct order or key in correctly, all past and current members of the berzerker will merge together and become a one man folk band.

Q. Who's nash?
A. He's a mathmetician who died attemtping to calculate the exact speeds at which the berzerkers drums are played at while listening to bothalbums back to back on full volume! look hes here:
http://cepa.newschool.edu/het/profiles/nash.htm

Q. Are koala's really evil?
A. What? too fucking right they are, i lost both arms, a leg and my left nut after i cheated one in a game of fuzzy-duck! and who the fuck do you think body guard nile? themselves? well maybe, but no its koala's!
Lol. now this thread went offtopic too. but hey man some of those were damn funny
Old 06-23-2005, 09:17 PM   #12
dave salmon
I really do eat cock!

lol, sorry carcass, shall delete it if you wish!
Old 06-24-2005, 06:30 AM   #13
Carcass
Happy Retard

Quote:
Originally posted by dave salmon
lol, sorry carcass, shall delete it if you wish!
Just leave it. atleast we get a good laugh.
Old 07-12-2005, 02:57 PM   #14
THE DUNE COON

THE DUNE COON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Artaxur (LT)
Yeah, they're all starting to wander in from the Ozzfest forum now.

It is April 2005,
With too many mindless bodies,
Walking the Ozzfest forum.
And all the mindful bodies,
Walk The Berzerker's forum,
Doing something constructive with their lives.

Lol, anyway, great job Carcass!
T'was a good read, mate.

:p
yup, doesnt it suck? i hate nub musicians n wanna be metal heads
THE DUNE COON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 04:59 PM   #15
Robbie Filth

Robbie Filth is on a distinguished road
Is it possible for more guitar tabs on the website?

Or can i email a member of the band to request some?
Robbie Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 03:48 PM   #16
mayhcaek

mayhcaek is on a distinguished road
Why is the name of your album the name of an ATG song?
mayhcaek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 05:10 AM   #17
this_is_my_reality
Headbanger in-chief

this_is_my_reality is on a distinguished road
Alright then
this_is_my_reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 06:23 AM   #18
gabbaraver

gabbaraver is on a distinguished road
Hello .. one question & sorry for disturbunce.. i have this track -the_berzerker-fuckparade_2000-hm.mp3... that track is Speedcore... do u still produce speedcore?

i don`t know, i wanted to ask something else.. but i resumed to this question.. 10x
gabbaraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 06:34 AM   #19
armandstone

armandstone is on a distinguished road
yeah luke still does speedcore stuff, thats one of his latest releases that one
armandstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:27 PM   #20
MachinegunJoeViterbo

MachinegunJoeViterbo is on a distinguished road
where can I find some speedcore stuff of the berzerker?
MachinegunJoeViterbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 04:28 PM   #21
dave salmon
I really do eat cock!

Q:Why are the berzerker nazi?
A:The book club was full.

Q:Are all of you really cannibals?
A:Only when burger king runs out of chicken royals

Q:Do you speak English in Australia?
A:No, they speak australian

Q:Sam, does your mask have the same effect on you as Jim Carrey's did in the movie 'The Mask'?
A:Yes it does

Q:Where can I find some speedcore stuff of the berzerker?
A:Try looking with your eyes and not your keyboard.

Q:Are you fucking retarded or something?
A:I prefer the term special.

Q:Why is the name of your album the name of an ATG song?
A:The same reason luke covered the ATG song, "Cold". to piss ATG off.

Q.1:Is it possible for more guitar tabs on the website?
A.1:No, no website can handle more tabs than the berzerker site contains, speaking from a pysics stand point its impossible unless you can maintain 1.21Jigwatts flowing through the flux capacitor whilst spinng anti-clock-wise on a downwards rotational axis.

Q.2:Or can i email a member of the band to request some?
A.2:No, CBA.

Q:yup, doesnt it suck? i hate nub musicians n wanna be metal heads
A:It sucks like a prostitute with a prostetic vagina. and yes, you are a penis for having hatred of people who are new to a musical instrument, but wanna be metals heads are poo.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:13 PM   #22
Maga

Maga is on a distinguished road
LMAO!
Maga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:09 AM   #23
Carpathian Forrest
Banned

Carpathian Forrest is on a distinguished road
Why on earth haven't you made a sequel to Farewell yet? It's the greatest song you guys have ever produced and I'd love to see you do more in that vein?
Carpathian Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #24
Doubtcaster

Doubtcaster is on a distinguished road
It was a different one, not necessarily the greatest. But it's amazing how it doesn't get boring during these 20 minutes.
Doubtcaster is offline   Reply With Quote