SMNnews Forums  

Go Back   SMNnews Forums > General Forums > Musician Central

Musician Central music theory and gear discussion

Old 02-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #1
DESTROYER99

Thevetat death metal band looking for musicians

NY Death metal band Thevetat seeks the following musicians, vocalist, second guitarist. Songs are written and material is ready to go. Influences include Obituary, Autopsy, Immolation, Crematory, Demigod, Celtic Frost, Possessed, Bolt Thrower, Morbid Angel, etc...Samples will be provided upon request. Looking for serious minded people with drive and creativity. Send a message for details...
DESTROYER99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
DESTROYER99

Some updates
Thevetat recently completed a demo called "Disease to Divide". It will be a cooperation between Dark Descent and Destro Records on a limited CD coming soon. Following the recording the lineup needed restructuring. The band now seeks drummer, second guitarist, and bassist.
Interested parties send message:
ceremonium@aol.com

www.facebook.com/Thevetat
DESTROYER99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
Gino183
METAL GUITARIST

Gino 183 Death Metal Guitarist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESTROYER99 View Post
NY Death metal band Thevetat seeks the following musicians, vocalist, second guitarist. Songs are written and material is ready to go. Influences include Obituary, Autopsy, Immolation, Crematory, Demigod, Celtic Frost, Possessed, Bolt Thrower, Morbid Angel, etc...Samples will be provided upon request. Looking for serious minded people with drive and creativity. Send a message for details...
I think I would be a good fit for your band you guys sound great and this is the type of metal I like to write and play. I would like to try out for the 2nd guitarist spot if possible . I have 20 yrs exp. playing metal .I have a strong pick hand for my rhythm work and I can shred some leads too. I play an ESP Ltd MH-53 guitar and I have a line 6 spider valve HD -100 amp head half stack also have a line 6 spider 2 1 x 12 75 watt practice amp . I'm very serious about playing and I can give 100% dedication to practicing , and contributing to a band . My contact info is 203-819-0828 or 646-240-3244 currently reside in the Bronx .
Gino183 is offline   Reply With Quote