Go Back   SMNnews Forums > Official Band Forums > Cattle Decapitation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Cattle Decapitation Website

Old 01-24-2011, 10:52 PM   #1
ShittCuntt
Loop Panic

ShittCuntt is on a distinguished road
Phobia / Cattle Decap Live

... Dont get too excited its just a dvd - haha on Ebay there is a dvd of a live show Cattle and Phobia did at the Radio Room In SD (doesnt say what year) - no doubt just filmed by someone with a handi-cam in the crowd but I was wondering if anyone had seen it and could tell me what the quality is like etc. Or if anyone on here was at the show ?
I think i have seen it on Ebay before, one of you guys might have it.
I will more than likely buy it anyways since its only $5.50 but I was just curious.
There is a quantity of more than 10 listed so if anyone else is keen to get this here is the link
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....#ht_500wt_1156

Last edited by ShittCuntt; 01-25-2011 at 02:10 AM.
ShittCuntt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:20 AM   #2
butthole

butthole is on a distinguished road
Fuck that dude. Not only did they ignore my email asking to send me a copy but they fuckin stole the flyer I made and used it for the cover. I've had to stop myself a couple times from reporting it. I don't care if people do that but if the band that you're bootlegging hits you up for one, the very absolute bottom of the barrel bullshittedly easiest most obvious common sense thing to do is fuckin at least hook em up with a copy. What a dick. Someone report his ass so I don't have to feel like the dick. That was a pretty cool show from what I remember though, at a small bar right around the corner from my place. One of you should order it and then report it as a bootleg. Shit, I might just do it....

Actually, I got a great idea... dude says he has like 10 of em. We should ALL order one and then bombard his dumb ass with negative feedback, paypal claims and reports to ebay. Who's down? They're cheap, he'll probably just refund it when his feedback gets destroyed and is threatened with getting kicked off ebay.

Sorry, if anyone is going to create a product out of one of our shows and then try to sell it on ebay and its something we have not sanctioned, they can eat my fucking asshole. Its probably a big piece of shit and from what I've seen the dude hasn't sold any ever but that's not the point. Honestly, the dude probably has spent more trying to sell it with no buyers or bids then he's going to ever make off of it. You just don't sell bootlegs on ebay. That's a bannable offense and if I have to walk on eggshells with these fucking idiot buyers and these extremely seller-unfriendly sites who want to complain about everything under the sun and I'm struggling just to keep a good score and stay in business while this fag goes on there and sells bootlegs of other bands' shitilly recorded live shows, fuck that. Not online. Save that shit for the swap meet.

I still want one though. :) Dick didn't send me shit. This is like the 5th or 6th time I've emailed someone selling bootleggy type shit of ours, just for a sample copy to keep for the vault (after all it is OUR band.. duh!), and no reply. I doubt they're scared of recourse considering they keep selling the shit, but at least send me a reply... shit.

So who wants to do this?
butthole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:29 AM   #3
butthole

Oh my. And I just realized they listed it as "new". I'm sure most of you don't understand why that little fact would make my blood boil, but it does. A.A.A.A.A.A.R.R.R.R.R.R.G.G.G.G.G.G.H.H.H.H.H.H.H. H.H. that guy deserves to be shut down. Trust me. As an honest, experienced, kick ass online seller, I can tell you that dude should be cut off. All he sells are boots of bands who wouldn't normally complain about it. And like I said, I haven't, mostly out of because I'm in the band and as far as that goes I really don't give a fuck. But as a seller, this pisses me off. And our band and every other band out there is broke so what would YOU do if you were broke and some dude is trying to profit off of something you didn't even get the chance to. ?
Old 01-25-2011, 05:36 AM   #4
Mr C Blower
ROMPIPALLE

Mr C Blower is on a distinguished road
What a twat, I'll report the idiot later today.

At the very least he could let you have a copy, some people just need a slap!
Mr C Blower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:55 AM   #5
ShittCuntt
Loop Panic

oh shit man sorry - i had no idea. i actually thought it might have been a someone you knew . fuck him !
Old 01-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #6
butthole

If it is someone I know, that'd be even worse..hahaha...

I was actually kinda saucy when I typed all that last night, but its true. I was in a pretty bad mood last night because I got a claim filed against me along with a series of nasty emails because a guy didn't get hit item he ordered even though I have delivery confirmation showing he did. Just kinda nervous about it, its my first one on this account so im just kinda sketched. AND I just got my first neutral feedback in TWELVE YEARS on ebay! A guy bought a sealed dvd, brand fuckin new, for $1.08 and complained in very annoying broken english "Item arrive damage per seller". What the fuck does that even mean? If you can't speak or convey information correctly in english, you shouldn't be able to leave feedback. That's fucking bullshit and I've been complaining about it for 12 years now. :)
Old 01-25-2011, 02:02 PM   #7
Nev

Nev is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by butthole View Post
If it is someone I know, that'd be even worse..hahaha...

I was actually kinda saucy when I typed all that last night, but its true. I was in a pretty bad mood last night because I got a claim filed against me along with a series of nasty emails because a guy didn't get hit item he ordered even though I have delivery confirmation showing he did. Just kinda nervous about it, its my first one on this account so im just kinda sketched. AND I just got my first neutral feedback in TWELVE YEARS on ebay! A guy bought a sealed dvd, brand fuckin new, for $1.08 and complained in very annoying broken english "Item arrive damage per seller". What the fuck does that even mean? If you can't speak or convey information correctly in english, you shouldn't be able to leave feedback. That's fucking bullshit and I've been complaining about it for 12 years now. :)
haha i think you're still saucy!!!
Nev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:23 PM   #8
F. Mercenary
Human Being Human

F. Mercenary is on a distinguished road
Cool, he has a Crass-Christ The Movie dvd bootleg, but shame on him though since it probably does not look as good as the original vhs format.
Well he is a punk(human, foremost) so he probably has no regard for the way the system works(not that I like the system either) and has no regard for the bands he's bootlegging(unless he proves himself other wise).
F. Mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:25 PM   #9
butthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Mercenary View Post
Cool, he has a Crass-Christ The Movie dvd bootleg, but shame on him though since it probably does not look as good as the original vhs format.
Well he is a punk(human, foremost) so he probably has no regard for the way the system works(not that I like the system either) and has no regard for the bands he's bootlegging(unless he proves himself other wise).

Being a punk, crusty type, I'm sure he's a super huge cattle fan... That was sarcasm btw.

Its not that he's bootlegging our stuff, I really don't care about that although I'd rather not have shitty footage out there, its mainly just because if the rest of us sellers have to play by the rules then so does that guy. I know he doesn't sell any of those cattle/phobia ones but I've seen him sell others and people leaving bad feedback because they receive DVD-Rs - a completely throwaway TRASH form of media that has a regular shelf life of 5 years as opposed to a silver-bottomed CDs 15 yrs. I know too much about this shit to be ok with his practices. I won't be caught dead selling DVD-Rs because not only are they not allowed, they're CRAP and the guy puts them up as DVDs instead of DVDRs because YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL THEM UNLESS YOU ARE THE ARTIST ON IT and he knows he'd be pulled if it said CDR or DVDR, that terminology gets flagged and they won't even let you list it. I've been busted for MUCH lesser crap and it frustrates me to see people get away with it whereas if I was to try to do that, I'm sure I'd be banned from selling immediately. The dude is at the very least a fuckin liar.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:32 PM   #10
ShittCuntt
Loop Panic

eh i feel like such a dick ! the thought never even crossed my mind that this dude was a sus cunt, i just assumed that he was a guy that went to all the local shows and knew all the bands and had the ok from you guys etc. i totally agree with you man and wish i never posted about this now. sorry for causing all the stress/anger ... im gonna email the shifty bastard and see what he has to say for himself !
Old 01-25-2011, 10:37 PM   #11
butthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittCuntt View Post
eh i feel like such a dick ! the thought never even crossed my mind that this dude was a sus cunt, i just assumed that he was a guy that went to all the local shows and knew all the bands and had the ok from you guys etc. i totally agree with you man and wish i never posted about this now. sorry for causing all the stress/anger ... im gonna email the shifty bastard and see what he has to say for himself !
Nah don't fuck with it. He wont care. I really don't care what he does, he'll get kicked off eventually if he hasn't already lately. And I'm a stressful/angry person by nature, this is nothin.hahaha..
Old 01-26-2011, 04:59 AM   #12
Caninus Crew
Buster Bluth

Caninus Crew is on a distinguished road
What Would Metallica Do?
Caninus Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:53 PM   #13
thebionicvapourboy
slowly growing deaf

thebionicvapourboy is on a distinguished road
So, are we not all ordering one, and giving him negative feedback?
thebionicvapourboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:56 PM   #14
thebionicvapourboy
slowly growing deaf

thebionicvapourboy is on a distinguished road
...and Progeria? 3 bands listed on the cover, and 2 listed in the description?
thebionicvapourboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:02 PM   #15
butthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebionicvapourboy View Post
...and Progeria? 3 bands listed on the cover, and 2 listed in the description?

Yeah, he just lifted that from the flyer I made.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:16 PM   #16
Virulo

Virulo is an unknown quantity at this point
I want a copy :'(
Virulo is offline   Reply With Quote