SMNnews Forums

SMNnews Forums (http://forums.smnnews.com/index.php)
-   Death Metal Discussion (http://forums.smnnews.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Things that hurt most. (http://forums.smnnews.com/showthread.php?t=193913)

ElementGuitar 10-04-2008 11:01 PM

Things that hurt most.

Are the things you can never get back again.

Psychotic Waltz playing live. Playing in my old band with Tyson, Scott, Chris and Paul. Watching the sun set, at the high school where I use to live. Smoking weed adventures with my friend Josh and watching the car races at night at El Cajon speedway. The feeling of new music when it touches your soul and you know it's meant to be. Skating with my friends and having no responsibilities or concept of time, sessions that seem to last forever and they would never stop. Wishing I hadn't blown it with so many girls. Sex with Vanessa, felt like I was in space.

Lately, life for me hasn't felt like it's been leading up to much. Youth is wasted on the young.

floodypoops 10-04-2008 11:08 PM

huh?

ansam 10-04-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floodypoops (Post 2980183)
huh?

Raffet 10-04-2008 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floodypoops (Post 2980183)
huh?

ElementGuitar 10-04-2008 11:16 PM

Things are not going so great for me right now. Doing some reflecting and feeling down about my life.

floodypoops 10-04-2008 11:16 PM

Cheer up, champ.

entwinedwithsickness 10-04-2008 11:20 PM

my grandma died last week. I've been drunk since.

I recommend alcohol to deal with problems. It works well.

ElementGuitar 10-04-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by entwinedwithsickness (Post 2980201)
my grandma died last week. I've been drunk since.

I recommend alcohol to deal with problems. It works well.

Sucks bro, I'm sorry. Alcohol seems to numb the pain though, I agree. I'm off to swim in this bottle of IPA. Night chaps.

entwinedwithsickness 10-04-2008 11:31 PM

its all good, like I said I've been drunk often. Im sober now and I dealt with the pain. Just gotta find a way to cope. Hang in there.

and enjoy the IPA. I had harpoon tonight, good shit.

Pwnsauce 10-04-2008 11:33 PM

getting butt raped by a black man

FecalFamine 10-04-2008 11:51 PM

I always feel shitty when my guitar skills seem to halt. Or if when I outplay the albums I own and realize that the future holds no promise for music.

foreign10 10-05-2008 12:26 AM

back in high school, I realized a year too late that I spent most of my 10th grade year trying to explain my love to a girl that I had nothing in common with and really had no chance of getting (I was young and unaware of how love worked). I said some really dumb/stalker-ish things...and I don't blame her for ignoring me for the rest of high school. as time went on I realized how stupid that was. she was sort of a brain dead broad.

BZM 10-05-2008 12:30 AM

^ haha, been there, done that. Life lessons!

entwinedwithsickness 10-05-2008 12:34 AM

did the same shit. I think every guy does this in high school at one point or another.

Potato_666 10-05-2008 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElementGuitar (Post 2980178)
Youth is wasted on the young.

Not when you know how to live it up!

:emot-part

crispykid88 10-05-2008 09:38 AM

Life sucks. Get over it.

Starbelly 10-05-2008 09:43 AM

I think I need to introduce you to the stick

http://www.martialartsomaha.com/escrima_stick.jpg

pooptastik 10-05-2008 09:48 AM

getting punched/kicked in the ribs repeatedly hurts a lot.

broken/fractured bones hurt too.

Demise of Time 10-05-2008 10:09 AM

Playing Age of Empires on an old fucked up lap top :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pwnsauce (Post 2980207)
getting butt raped by a black man

:emot-LMAO

entwinedwithsickness 10-05-2008 10:32 AM

one time I got a wound on the head of my penis.

Also, I had my left arm sliced open while awake. They call it a medical procedure, I call it quackery.

AntŠos 10-05-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElementGuitar (Post 2980195)
Things are not going so great for me right now. Doing some reflecting and feeling down about my life.

Dude, you should really pick up reading books. It's a completely inexhaustible source of entertainment and food-for-thought if you look in the right places. It'll teach you to better 'articulate' your thoughts and eventually to put a lot of words on the misery/happiness/whatever emotion you're experiencing. Works wonders.

Mol 10-05-2008 10:50 AM

Hahahaha, hahahahahah

Antaeos, I can't take seriously anything you write, that sig.

:emot-LMAO :emot-LMAO :emot-LMAO

Read your post and then look at your signature.

:emot-LMAO :emot-LMAO :emot-LMAO :emot-LMAO :emot-LMAO

AntŠos 10-05-2008 10:51 AM

:D

entwinedwithsickness 10-05-2008 10:54 AM

I like the avatar better than the sig

Mol 10-05-2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by entwinedwithsickness (Post 2980568)
I like the avatar better than the sig

Also good but the point is his previous post is quite serious, you read that and then look at that signature. :emot-gigg

ChAAPY 10-05-2008 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElementGuitar (Post 2980204)
Alcohol seems to numb the pain though, I agree. I'm off to swim in this bottle of IPA. Night chaps.

feels weird to be on the other side now but...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElementGuitar (Post 2980204)
don't drown in the bottle homie

Vriend 10-05-2008 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by entwinedwithsickness (Post 2980557)
one time I got a wound on the head of my penis.

how did that happen?

Grindmasterflesh 10-05-2008 02:49 PM

love shizzle and relationship shit is the worst

...I use to write lyrics and express that in my deathcore deathcore band. lol.

F0RBIDDEN 10-05-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grindmasterflesh (Post 2980763)
love shizzle and relationship shit is the worst

Yep, fucking crazy how one person can make you stress out, worry and just generally be completely over the top upset just because of your own imagination...

The only thing that's ever gotten me as down as relationship/girl stuff is just worrying about trying to live a happy, fulfilled life and trying to make major decisions like that...

Right now I've got this awesome paying job where I work, but at the end of the day when I leave this place, my experience here is completely worthless anywhere outside of this specific industry. I get paid a shit ton of money to do braindead bullshit data entry basically, and the only reason I make what I make is because I work on a remote as hell construction site 4000km away from where I live. Now I have a mortgage and a $26,000 car that I can't afford to pay for unless I continue to work here, and I also have a girl that I love with all my heart back at home that I can only see once a month while I'm stuck here at work, and because I can't leave this place in the near future I just have to hope that she can put up with it until I can get the hell out of here. The plan now is to start my electrical apprenticeship in the spring so that I actually CAN leave this place and have something solid to rely on to pay the bills. I'd start it where I work now, be done my first year spring of 2010 and then I could leave this place and continue my apprenticeship at home when I have enough experience to get an apprenticeship job that will pay me enough that I can afford my bills.

Just really fucking depressing to think that if I had stayed in university, I'd be fucking DONE 6 months from now and have my fucking computer science degree. Seemed like a lot of fucking work 3.5 years ago when I started but it's making me kick myself in the ass now that it would've been almost over... Life will work itself out though, it always does, I just feel really fucking helpless being handcuffed to my fucking job 4000km away from everyone I care about and not being able to do a goddamned thing about it other than wait and hope that I still matter to everyone when I get back.

Word of advice people, fuck money. You only live once, spend that fucking time chasing whatever it is you care about and making it happen. Do whatever the fuck it takes to be happy.

Johnny-Skinless 10-05-2008 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F0RBIDDEN (Post 2980776)
Word of advice people, fuck money. You only live once, spend that fucking time chasing whatever it is you care about and making it happen. Do whatever the fuck it takes to be happy.

Excelent advice.